Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Logan’s death was handled fairly well. Everyone knew it was coming as well so hoping Cap gets paid the same respect.

Maybe Cap will survive IW, grow to be an old man (again), and 30 years from now he'll get killed by his confused emo son. The last image of him is his rubber CGI body falling down a shaft.

Hopefully Cap will do something decent with his life, evolve as a character, and not back pedal any development he had in previous movies just for the sake of nostalgia.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Well of course they will make him go out heroic and all.....

It would just be nice to see a surprise ....like him attempt to be heroic and die utterly futile death.

If you really wanna know what gonna happen....

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1:11 very small detail, but you can see Thanos sniffing the earth atmosphere when he arrives, right before a slight smirk. It's very subtle. :D

:lol Yeah, be like giving Cap the Jimmy Olsen treatment. Just not on.

I must say, I don't like even talking about this. I know it may be inevitable (a necessity even?) but I don't want him to die. Guess that means they've done a good job with him.

I don't think a film has to involve death to have stakes or emotional impact. That's one vocal part of the fan contingent. All anyone really knows is that "fans need to be prepared". Assuming the Soul Stone is in Wakanda - it's the stone that takes souls but also those souls exist in a kind of peaceful "heaven" of sorts. Those souls can be communicated with. For whatever reason Cap could give himself to the Stone (as the Stone also can weigh the purity of a soul).
Maybe to prevent Thanos from wielding the complete Gauntlet as the Soul Stone seems like it can dominate the others. So that would be heroic without some horrible death scene. Also the Russos have pointed out re the comics that not much is final.

Not saying there won't be stakes in these films but any endings may not be what people assume.

WE4QbMb.jpg

New behind the scenes photo from Avengers 4!! :panic:

I can't believe this got out :thud:

Spoiler Spoiler:

James Gunn just said the IW trailer broke 230 million views in the first day alone. That's a crazy new record.

James Gunn is late to the party his employer broke the news yesterday lol

lol @ raisin Thanos and Cap with Shaq.

Shaq’s dong has to be the same size as my forearm.

Shaq went to the gym i used to go to once with his bodyguard (he was there invited by the gym for free) he went to use the urinals barefoot (you can guess what was in that floor) and when he changed clothes to go home he left his shirt and shorts in the floor and left. also his bodyguard was like half his size lol

Marvel freaking did it they infiltrated into the normie space like Star Wars did.

I’m seeing normies talking about Cap and IM dying as if a real person in their family or a celebrity has died and also Cap’s beard!

So bizarre lol

I never thought I would see the day where Cap is freaking more popular than Batman or Superman and almost equal Luke and Vader sheesh.

This movie is going to crush 2018.

Marvel freaking did it they infiltrated into the normie space like Star Wars did.

I’m seeing normies talking about Cap and IM dying as if a real person in their family or a celebrity has died and also Cap’s beard!

So bizarre lol

I never thought I would see the day where Cap is freaking more popular than Batman or Superman and almost equal Luke and Vader sheesh.

This movie is going to crush 2018.

Again you beat me to it dammit lol. Then again i didn't want to dive in the comparison to SW just yet but its hard not to acknowledge. A lot will not agree so hold tight [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman/Superman>>>> Luke/Vader

Bats and Sups are still more popular. Hell, Luke isn't even more popular than Han Solo. :lol

Superheroes go really mainstream with IW.

While both Superman 78 and Batman 89 had their own significant cultural impact especially Batman 89 there still existed a stigma with liking those properties.

Batman 89 was huge in the sense of marketing more so than eliminating any negative connotations associated with liking men in tights.

But now that stigma is gone and Marvel superheroes are cool enough to even be part of your family and be discussed and referenced in public conversations.

Everyone now wants to be Stark, Rogers, Bucky, Panther or Widow.

So now when you go pick up the girl to take to the prom instead of giving her a corsage you will bring her a Hot Toys Cap, Stark or T’Challa lol

Back