Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

qWLOQWO.jpg

Lighting changed Thanos eye colors also ummm ok cool theory.

Could it be that his blood becomes more oxygenated when on Earth, changing his overall colors? :monkey3

That was great. I keep rewatching the trailer anyway.
I don't even care about Iron Man and seeing him getting clocked like that is pretty impactful.

If you watch in slow mo you can see his jaw recoil back unceremoniously like any poor drunk getting slapped by the bouncer.

I don't even care about Iron Man and seeing him getting clocked like that is pretty impactful.

If you watch in slow mo you can see his jaw recoil back unceremoniously like any poor drunk getting slapped by the bouncer.

Wish it did something for me. It didn't. I'm at a point where RDJ's mere presence in an MCU film is eyerolling.

Wish it did something for me. It didn't. I'm at a point where RDJ's mere presence in an MCU film is eyerolling.
I think it's precisely it, I've seen him as a fixed point in the MCU, and that could change.

I mean it could be fake marketing, they've done it in the past, but I hope it's not.

It's already starting...
9nrVJu2.png

And JL had to CGI remove a mustache... It's like seeing Justice League vs the Crime Syndicate.

The irony is delicious, even for me.

XIdYtRC.png

And JL had to CGI remove a mustache... It's like seeing Justice League vs the Crime Syndicate.

The irony is delicious, even for me.

XIdYtRC.png

That's 100% accurate. I cared more about Cap's facial hair than Thanos.

*Thanos snaps his fingers*
*Cap drops dead*

I know they won't to it like in the comic, but if they at least do something like that ^ with any character, and it's permanent, they'll earn my respect.

Please let it be Widow. :pray:

I gotta admit. Cap looks cooler with his beard.

I don't think a solo Widow movie is happening even if she survives IW. What would be the premise or the point in it this late in the game?

It would be just about as interesting as a solo Hawkeye movie.

Back