Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Ooooooh i get it now. Mcu just needs to add sex, gore, violence and F bombs every 2 minutes. Instant classics. Groundbreaking. How was i so stupid. Damn u Disney!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooooh i get it now. Mcu just needs to add sex, gore, violence and F bombs every 2 minutes. Instant classics. Groundbreaking. How was i so stupid. Damn u Disney!

that seems to be what snikt wants.
forget about a risky plot, forget about weird movies like Valerian, he is ok with genetic cliche stories just as the superhero is Jason Voorhees

Put a cape on Freddy and its the best movie ever made...

snikts MOST FAVORITE piece of AUTEUR bold ground breaking cinema:

WHY CANT ALL MARVEL MOVIES BE LIKE THIS!!!

Rob Zombie is one of the few filmmakers I would call a real auteur. His movies are terrible, but there's no doubt about it being all his vision. Calling anyone who makes any big budget superhero fare an auteur is definitively wrong. They're always working within studio parameters, even if those parameters involve a strategic decision to make the movie R rated.

snikts MOST FAVORITE piece of AUTEUR bold ground breaking cinema:

WHY CANT ALL MARVEL MOVIES BE LIKE THIS!!!

Dude are you freakin kidding me??!! Hahahahahahahahahaha. Never knew this existed LOL. Cinema masterpiece lol

If you made that comment without knowing about Super Freddy and crows was here to post that response, I call it serendipity. You need to watch The Dream Child.

No, logan is an experiment in a franchise of 7 movies, Logan was the end of a character. A good bye piece. A send off.
And as violent as logan was it STILL followed the same formulaic and by the numbers "safe" plot structure as the other movies.
There is nothing in logans structure that is bold or risky. Nothing.
Take out the gore and take out the nudity and it is a regular action movie. Bad guy wants kid, good guy protects kid, bad guy follows them on the road, good guy tries to hide, etc etc etc
What part of that is "risky" or "bold" story telling wise? The kid killing people?
And guess what kick ass ALREADY had that so even the novelty of the kid killing people is not even there.
As good as logan was, its structure was kinda cliche. What was good about it was the acting and simplicity.

You cant expect EVERY movie to be like logan. If what you consider to be risky and bold is gore and blood and voilence then please stick to horror movies. Stick to Blumhouse Auteur movies.

You dont even know what you want.

Yeah, bud, you seem to have missed the whole point Mangold was making with that movie.

Shame.

Logan was a bold move for the studio - to portray really their only (pre-Deadpool) successful solo character as a washed up old curmudgeon and then definitively kill him. Granted, it took one huge, terribly hijacked misstep (origins) and one half-step (The Wolverine) before Jackman finally got to go for the tone he wanted all along. But, yeah, the story itself is nothing groundbreaking. Still a great movie IMO.

If you made that comment without knowing about Super Freddy and crows was here to post that response, I call it serendipity. You need to watch The Dream Child.

Yup!! Lol

Logan was a bold move for the studio - to portray really their only (pre-Deadpool) successful solo character as a washed up old curmudgeon and then definitively kill him. Granted, it took one huge, terribly hijacked misstep (origins) and one half-step (The Wolverine) before Jackman finally got to go for the tone he wanted all along. But, yeah, the story itself is nothing groundbreaking. Still a great movie IMO.

And guardoans of the galaxy was an incredible bold movie for that other studio as well.
Guardians of the galaxy was an incredible big bold move.
Think about it, a space movie with a group of nobodies that was a comedy and hada coloful style in the way of batman and robin

And guardoans of the galaxy was an incredible bold movie for that other studio as well.
Think about it, a space movie with a group of nobodies that was a comedy and hada coloful style in the way of batman and robin

I agree. People used to discuss how it was going to be impossible to incorporate the directly cosmic/space element of the Marvel Universe because they thought it wouldn't fit the established tone. The MCU's answer was to go balls to the wall space-adventure.

Stop saying auteur! Stop it!

I went to McDonalds and asked for an auteur pounder with cheese and a yautja milk shake.

lol

I love that piece of **** movie. :lol

lol

Last edited:

Yeah, bud, you seem to have missed the whole point Mangold was making with that movie.

Shame.

Lol what? What exactly did he miss ? You act like logan is a mind****. It’s literally just wolverine being more violent then he was. What else was there to get? The whole evil wolverine part of the movie was in my opinion stupid. How many times have we seen an evil version of the character fight himself?

True. I thought that movie would flop but it didn’t. Meh idk lol

Lol what? What exactly did he miss ? You act like logan is a mind****. It’s literally just wolverine being more violent then he was. What else was there to get? The whole evil wolverine part of the movie was in my opinion stupid. How many times have we seen an evil version of the character fight himself?

Obviously the movie is 2deep4u.

Back