Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Infinity war - (warning: Spoilers)

:goodpost: So true. I loved 300 & Watchmen, and enjoyed MOS which is still my favorite DCEU movie. But to think he could spearhead a Movie Universe like Feige?? :cuckoo:

He was a great choice for Watchmen, but that's about all he should've done for DC. Deep down inside I think he's still 15 and stuck in the late 80's when it was cool to see your Heroes be dark versions of themselves. The original TDKR comic worked cause it was very different for it's time. But it was also an elseworlds story and not main stream DCU comic. He tried to make every character into Batman... :nono Wonder Woman was the only one to escape the depression of Zack Snyder's mind.

Yes how true- I love his films but agree he was NOT the one to guide and create the DCEU.

There has been a huge uptick in MCU rentals across all streaming platforms.

IW made people want to revisit the previous movies.

Disney is there no end to your madness!

Feige was probably given the 72 virgins now instead of having to wait until death.

I bet Chakor got together with Snikt to rewatch CW that’s how crazy IW is.

Last edited:

There has been a huge uptick in MCU rentals across all streaming platforms.

IW made people want to revisit the previous movies.

Disney is there no end to your madness!

Feige was probably given the 72 virgins now instead of having to wait until death.

Feige better keep little feige in his pants and not get in trouble. If I was Disney, I'd freeze Feige in carbonite until the next movie. Winter Soldier his ass every year, until its time for him to work.

At this point, The Netflix shows & Shield are so off track from the MCU, they may as well just denounce them. But most likely publicly doing so will hurt their ratings. Shield is so awful I can barely watch it and scan through the episodes on my DVR. Fridays episode was pathetic. As they actually tried to hint that what was going on was during the events of IW. Sad :( I don't even want to watch Jessica Jones Season 2. Hated season 1.

And yes, at least one of The Defenders should've faded away. I vote for Jessica Jones or Iron Fist. :yess:

It feels like Netflix shows only freakin reference Thor. That’s it. They feel so disconnected. Having daredevil not show up in these movies seems weird.

I bet Chakor got together with Snikt to rewatch CW that’s how crazy IW is.

:lol

I'm not sitting through the whole of that film again. The only MCU movies I re-watched in preparation for IW were actually A1 and Thor 1 (unless you count Ragnarok when it hit home release).

Feige better keep little feige in his pants and not get in trouble. If I was Disney, I'd freeze Feige in carbonite until the next movie. Winter Soldier his ass every year, until its time for him to work.

Not just him but also the other male leads.

That’s got to be crazy stressful for Iger and the shareholders to worry about.

If I was a sexy woman I would be on a plane right now to LA to extort some money.

I bet they all are required to take testosterone reducing drugs lol

0765CE9B-951A-4AA7-AF90-C39F45874EB7.jpeg

At the end of IW2 they should show Rocket getting away with Bucky’s arm. That would be hilarious!

Not just him but also the other male leads.

That’s got to be crazy stressful for Iger and the shareholders to worry about.

If I was a sexy woman I would be on a plane right now to LA to extort some money.

I bet they all have to take testosterone reducing drugs lol

WB should do that to Feige and the MCU actors. Hell, Arnold did that to Sly when they were rivals. Then Sly leaked to the press Arnold's parents nazi history. Savage. Whatever it takes. :lol

At the end of IW2 they should show Rocket getting away with Bucky’s arm. That would be hilarious!

Yes this!

WB should do that to Feige and the MCU actors. Hell, Arnold did that to Sly when they were rivals. Then Sly leaked to the press Arnold's parents nazi history. Savage. Whatever it takes. :lol

lulz

Funny, I’m not a huge fan of the Guardian movies, but I really enjoyed their scenes with Thor. That shot in the last battle with he, Groot and Rocket was really cool. However, Bucky and Rocket spinning in circles was way too cheesy.

Saw this with my 8 year old today - incredibly good fun. Much better than I expected.
We saw it in 4DX which added to the silliness - my son’s mind was blown. :lol

Wait just a damn minute. One thing that no one brought up on here...

Seeing as what happened to the collector, does that mean Howard the duck is dead as well? Thanos killed Howard the ****ing duck! WTF that's too much even for me.

At this point, The Netflix shows & Shield are so off track from the MCU, they may as well just denounce them. But most likely publicly doing so will hurt their ratings. Shield is so awful I can barely watch it and scan through the episodes on my DVR. Fridays episode was pathetic. As they actually tried to hint that what was going on was during the events of IW. Sad :( I don't even want to watch Jessica Jones Season 2. Hated season 1.

And yes, at least one of The Defenders should've faded away. I vote for Jessica Jones or Iron Fist. :yess:

I forgot about AoS. I'm not really thinking about AoS. I feel like that show is just trying to exist until it's dead. It has no meaning and will probably be retconned out as soon as it's cancelled. I haven't watched since the end of the Ghost Rider season. :lol But yeah the the other problem with the netflix shows is their place on the time line. I think the only point of reference we have is that it takes place after Avengers 1. No idea where they are besides that.

Wait just a damn minute. One thing that no one brought up on here...

Seeing as what happened to the collector, does that mean Howard the duck is dead as well? Thanos killed Howard the ****ing duck! WTF that's too much even for me.

Howard wasn't on Knowhere when Thanos attacked. He's seen in Guardians 2 on that "bar" Planet when Yondu meets Stallone :lol

No idea if he poofed though. That should have been the IW after credit scene :lol

WB 10 years ago: "A superhero team-up movie is a terrible idea."

WB last year: "A dark and depressing superhero team-up movie without Joss Whedon is a terrible idea."

They just don't have a clue.

WB 10 years ago: "A superhero team-up movie is a terrible idea."

WB last year: "A dark and depressing superhero team-up movie without Joss Whedon is a terrible idea."

They just don't have a clue.

They just suck as a company. Have a plethora of characters but treat them like ****. All because they are scared to take risk but will throw money on a neon colored batman movie and teen titans go. They completely lost any sense

I just watched the second trailer (I went in cold aside from the trailer that came out last November) and while it didn't spoil too much I'm still glad I skipped it before watching the movie. Man seeing Cap charge Thanos again and try to rip the fingers off the glove with every ounce of his strength, damn. He might not have played a big part this time out but he was well utilized when they did.

War Machine unleashing hell on the aliens charging through the shield was one of the most surprisingly cool moments in the film IMO.

I can't believe that the Russos gave us a full Avengers film of this caliber without Cap using his shield, Thor wielding Mjolnir, or Banner turning into the Hulk for the final battle. I can't even imagine how epic it will be when all that *does* happen next year. :thud:

Back