Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Infinity war - (warning: Spoilers)

Avengers uniting will be a huge moment in the next movie. After they sort out the parallel time universes, etc.

After all, only one universe has been cut in half.

Cameron is concerned because Disne y just recently opened Avatar Land riding on the success of the first one that by now it is completely forgotten, the thing is the other parts of that movie should have been released long ago but all delayed because of Marvel.

Universal still holds the rights for the Marvel Theme Parks at Islands of Adventure which Disney cannot tap into for a long while at their profitable destination in Disney World for the time being but they can in California and that park is just too small.

Not completely true. Avatar is delay due to Cameron, he's just been really slow getting things going and he was focused on Battle Angle Alita. In addition to that they are planning to expand Avatar at Animal Kingdom, it was a big hit when it opened and continues to draw a large crowd on a daily basis.

Disney World is able to get some of the Marvel characters into their park via a loophole in the agreement. They are currently constructing a Guardians of the Galaxy indoor roller Coaster at Epcot, it's replacing the old Universe of Energy ride. They also have some of the characters in the parks for meet and greets. They've had Doctor Strange, Starlord with Groot, and Black Panther all which coincided with their movies. This summer they have the Guardians doing some show in Epcot as part of their "Incredible Summer" event also.

Such a genius move making Captain Marvel feel like a sequel to IW, lol.

EDIT: Who changed "War" to lower case in the thread title?? My OCD!! :panic:

They just suck as a company. Have a plethora of characters but treat them like ****. All because they are scared to take risk but will throw money on a neon colored batman movie and teen titans go. They completely lost any sense

No one unleashes hell on WB harder than ironwez lol

I just watched the second trailer (I went in cold aside from the trailer that came out last November) and while it didn't spoil too much I'm still glad I skipped it before watching the movie. Man seeing Cap charge Thanos again and try to rip the fingers off the glove with every ounce of his strength, damn. He might not have played a big part this time out but he was well utilized when they did.

War Machine unleashing hell on the aliens charging through the shield was one of the most surprisingly cool moments in the film IMO.

I can't believe that the Russos gave us a full Avengers film of this caliber without Cap using his shield, Thor wielding Mjolnir, or Banner turning into the Hulk for the final battle. I can't even imagine how epic it will be when all that *does* happen next year. :thud:

WM new armor was just freaking gorgeously bad ass.

Him and Falcon strafing their attacks was very cool to watch.

Man when Falcon unleashed his little drones so freaking cool.

Russo’s just understand what makes things cool to look at.

But yes imagine next year when they all unleash sheesh :thud:

IW2 trailer is going to make more money than JL lol

Also having her film open two months before A4. Her film will break a billion and when she shows up in A4 it will be huge.

Thor and Cap only had their solo films 1 year before A1, and yet it was huge when they were all together in the latter film.

Avengers uniting will be a huge moment in the next movie. After they sort out the parallel time universes, etc.

After all, only one universe has been cut in half.

This all the way.

Also having her film open two months before A4. Her film will break a billion and when she shows up in A4 it will be huge.

Thor and Cap only had their solo films 1 year before A1, and yet it was huge when they were all together in the latter film.

Yup look what it did for BP!

The box office opening for infinity war 2 will be crazy!

Oh most definately it will be big of course but c’mon more than 250-255 million just no way that’s now getting into ludicrous speed lol

Is there any chance of IW2 beating IW1 opening weekend now lol

This is crazy.

Another site posted all the "Part I" box office numbers between Harry Potter Deathly Hallows I, Twilight Breaking Dawn I, and Mockingjay Part I and every single one of them had a significant drop in earnings from the film that preceded the "Part I." Audiences don't love it when when they think they're only going to see half a movie so good move on Marvel's part for dropping that from the title. I think that will allow IW to henceforth stand as a downer film with a cliffhanger ending along the lines of ESB.

Have to say Infinity War was pretty good. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

Went into it without reading any spoilers. I can't imagine wanting to have a movie spoiled like that. Especially one that is supposed to hold some gravity. Didn't even read the comics for it back in they day, though I had Infinity Gauntlet #1.

Marvel actually delivered a villain for one. A pretty good one. I still prefer my bad guys to be bad because they are evil. Thanos is just doing what he believes is the right thing.

Loved the opening with Hulk got his ass KICKED.

Liked Cap getting knocked out too.

Loved Thor riding the lightning.

Most of the Titan were nice except the wimps that couldn't even handle Black Widow.

The guardians were actually tolerable in this.

Strange was better in this than his own meh movie.

Thanos looked pretty good.

At the end I was all Spidey, noooooo. I actually felt for him. :monkey2

A third MCU movie worth purchasing.

Hope it makes more that Force Awakens, because I can't stand Star Wars anymore. :) Funny, they showed the Solo trailer before this and a chick behind me says "he doesn't look anything like Han Solo." :lol

Disney will raise movie ticket prices another 50 cents to make certain.

I bought an Imax ticket to watch this movie next Tuesday, i was surprised, i spent 19 bucks with taxes, regular admission was 16.00, i hate disney’s and nintendo attitude regarding oh we will milk the fans dry out of every penny and you know what it works, im over here working my butt off so my kids can go to disney sometime this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If IW2 doesnt beat IW opening weekend its an instant failure!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet at the end of Ant Man and the Wasp people are gonna start disappearing, and Hawkeyes wife disappeared too forcing both of them in IW2. Its gonna be everyone against Thanos.

Back