Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom Holland I thought gave that scene what it deserved perfectly; a scared kid trying to reach out to his hero asking him to not let him die. It was so gut-wrenching.

Peter's death reminded me of how Baromir died too...with his hero looking over him.

I agree I think it was Chewblacca that said that a few pages back lol

Man I can’t believe i’ve been driving to the theater for 10 years already to see these characters holy crap i’m getting closer to the point of no return ughhh.

It’s crazy to think 8 year olds sitting in the theater for the first Iron Man are now adults. :lol

Khev look on the bright side at least we can gush about IW without JAWS, Wor-Gar and ironwez cringing everytime we do lol

Now we just need a-dev to also like IW and we’re bad guys free!

Khev look on the bright side at least we can gush about IW without JAWS, Wor-Gar and ironwez cringing everytime we do lol

Yep none of us turned to ash and even one of the bad guys (Nebula/EVILFACE) is with us this time, lol. The transmission has been sent to a-dev but I hear he's still stuck in the 90's so who knows when he'll show up, lol.

Saw this twice over the weekend, seeing it the second time it was actually better! This film is truly something else, Kevin Fiege could quite possibly be one of the single greatest film producers cinema has ever had, I really can't believe how well they stuck the landing on this film, I'll probably see it 5 times before it's out of theaters, truly incredible.

Even though it ended the way it did and we know where they next part is going based on the set photos we've seen it's really the HOW are they going to get there that's intriguing to me. Can't wait to see this story wrapped up next year and my excitement for Captain Marvel is sky high right now.

For those that have seen the set photos for A4

Spoiler Spoiler:

096ff59bcc242018be4a1295ccb8d304.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that scene. Wasn't expecting Spidey to be one of them. Then you have Tony seeing him fade away. He can't protect anyone.

But we can all blame it on Starlord. Spidey had that damn glove off!!

Spidey getting the glove off will be extra harsh on repeat viewings knowing that his death is coming when his actions should have saved the day.

This is not good. This thread will die prematurely if so many people like the film. There needs to be someone that doesn't like the film to maintain the balance.

This is not good. This thread will die prematurely if so many people like the film. There needs to be someone that doesn't like the film to maintain the balance.

True, The VVitch and BR 2049 had awesome discussion for a week and a half and then disappeared until each film hit blu-ray (before popping up again briefly and then quickly dying a second time) lol.

Speaking of dying a second time damn, the Vision. That was brutal.

After having a couple days to reflect, I have to say this is my favorite movie in the MCU. I don't ever remember leaving a theater speechless (not to mention everyone silent during the end credits) - not because I found it depressing or anything, but completely amazed and in awe. My Wife and Son were pretty shocked even though they knew pretty much what they were in for.
The first 10 minutes set the tone perfectly with the deaths of Heimdall and Loki as well as Hulk's complete defeat at the hands of Thanos.
I'm glad that the trailers for IW were misleading, obviously the Hulk missing from the big battle was one example. They also didn't reveal that when Cap was trying to hold back Thanos, he actually had all but the mind stone at that point and not just the Power and Space stone as you see in the trailer.
Just too much to absorb in just one viewing. Can't wait to see it again this weekend.

Vision got it worst of everyone in this movie, beat up, healed, bet up again, killed, saved, killed again.

What I loved is how they were able to make you feel some sense that victory was possible, when Peter almost had the glove off you felt like it was going to happen, when Thor ran Stormbreaker through Thanos it felt like he'd won right up until snap!

Back