Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly all of the members of the comic book club I sponsor left the theater with some level of PTSD. :lol

My GF had to comfort and cheer up the youngest in our group. :1-1: :lol

I think that's awesome. Baby's first trauma.

This movie will roil inside their brains forever. Start buying up IW toys -- in 20 years these "kids" will be tearing thru walls to get the stuff that tormented them in their youth.

Glad I went in mostly spoiler-free. I found the whole film tense as **** as a result.

Yeah I know most of these characters will be brought back but what can I say, it still worked for me.

Agreed. I read all the spoilers for SW and JL. I skipped them for this one and it really elevated my experience watching it.

Nearly all of the members of the comic book club I sponsor left the theater with some level of PTSD. :lol

My GF had to comfort and cheer up the youngest in our group. :1-1: :lol

Kids were crying down the row from me. It made me happy. I knew, then...Thanos did his job.

More death and despair...that was great! :lol :lol :lol

Yay Disney lol

Hahahahahahahah yup! Like “oh snap my boi Fury gon fix this”.......nope! Lol

On another note. My 12 yo cousin left the theater in tears. Real tears not youtube for views tears.

Disney always marketed their movies for the general audience and kids. With IW they said F those kids lets have some real fun lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man now that you put Fury in that context that is messed up.

Avengers 1: Fury heroically stands up to the World Security Council.
AOU: Fury flies in with the Helicarrier and saves the day.
IW: Gets disintegrated,

lol

My daughter was having the time of her life til everyone started dying. She looked a little bothered by that. Hurry up with Avengers 4 so that this doesn't affect her emotionally!

I’m sorry to say but my son was like “Dad when does Cap get it i’m waiting” lol

I do love that they killed off sixteen superheroes.

My 14 year old nephew came home and had a panic attack about seeing all his fav superheroes bite the dust one by one. He's still young enough not to conceive how they could possibly get out of all this, so for him its over and done. :lol

lulz

When the movie ended, the first folks I saw getting up to leave had a little girl, and I thought that this movie has to be a serious gut punch to any little kids who go to see it. Trying to put myself into my own shoes as a 6-10 year old or something. . .damn. Legit trauma!

I mentioned at that moment to my wife, though, that I had a similar experience on a lesser scale reading Crisis on Infinite Earths at about that age. Flash, Supergirl, and others dying brutally was tough. But we saw Spidey and Black Panther--two of the most popular movie characters in existence right now, turning to dust right in front of kids' eyes. BRUTAL!

Disney has nards.

No, that's the beauty of it. But hell, when I was their age I had to wait 3 YEARS to see what happened to Han Solo and Luke Skywalker.

And 6 YEARS to see what Jabba the Hutt looked like.

I’m still laughing that the Russo’s had us sit thru massive credits just to watch more deaths lol

:lol :lol

My daughter (11 years old) was pretty shocked and could only say "That was definitely a really good movie but I don't know if I liked it" and my son (8 years old) flat out said that he didn't like the movie because of how it ended. Of course I stopped paying close attention to Marvel's announcements a couple years back and told my kids beforehand that this was THE movie that the entire MCU was building to and so they literally thought that a 19-film saga just came to an end with the villain killing most everyone and then just relaxing at the end, lol.

Lots of "It's Dr. Strange's fault, it's Star-Lord's fault, too bad Scarlet Witch didn't crush the stone faster," etc., from both of them on the way home.

My son constantly brings up the "finger snap" though and wonders things like whether half of all bugs died and so on, lol. He also asked what if Thanos never learned to snap his fingers and then after all that build up couldn't do it at the end and how embarrassing that would have been so apparently he's not too traumatized by what happened. :)

https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshhC077HC3umUm4sQoL

Hilarious. What a ****ing moron. Why would do that at the end of a movie where everyone pretty much dies?

what a freaking idiot.

saved-bible-throw.gif

Back