Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SNIKT is grinding his teeth in blind rage.

flXodCT.gif

By the way no one mentions the horde they were pretty vicious in a visceral kind of way.

Yeah those things were surprisingly vicious. Lol parademons.

Can you even imagine if Joss Whedon directed this movie?

We would have gotten 10 cutaways to a wacky African family trying to escape the Wakanda battle in a pickup truck, lol.

With regard to filmmaking quality? Yep. :duff

If you break it down into categories you can clearly see that they really are better. Too bad The Hobbit movies were a bloated mess.

Acting: LOTR
Action: LOTR
Writing: LOTR
CGI: SW/LOTR (What PJ did with the battles, pushing tech like that, is just as important as the models GL used for Star Wars.)
Drama: LOTR
Fun: SW

If you break it down into categories you can clearly see that they really are better. Too bad The Hobbit movies were a bloated mess.

CGI: SW/LOTR (What PJ did with the battles, pushing tech like that, is just as important as the models GL used for Star Wars.)

You forgot Editing: SW :lol

Music is almost a draw but I'd have to give the nod to Williams. But Shore's work in LOTR is absolute off the charts as well.

Yeah those things were surprisingly vicious. Lol parademons.

We would have gotten 10 cutaways to a wacky African family trying to escape the Wakanda battle in a pickup truck, lol.

Jesus can you imagine trying to sit thru that JL chernobyl finale after what IW gave us

Oh man painful.

What am I, chopped liver? :lol

giphy.gif

You forgot editing: SW :lol

Music is almost a draw but I'd have to give the nod to Williams. But Shore's work in LOTR is absolute off the charts as well.

You forgot editing: SW :lol

I couldn't decide it I wanted to include those as they were too close of a tie. :lol

Editing can go to SW, sure. If we're not counting Fellowship. :lol

ROTK is lengthy but if you look at it nowadays everyone watches the longer versions anyways. :lol

Fun: MCU

Fixed...with the reality stone.

dqUu7n1.gif

Back