Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He should though. And he can't possibly want to make cartoon movies the rest of his life. Perhaps he has films/stories he's passionate about and will go pursue those.

True, but one of the reasons Feige has been so successful with Marvel, is that he's actually very passionate about Marvel comics, and he just happens to be a film producer as well. It's like the perfect combination. He's like a competent Kevin Smith.

Because he's a comic book guy, who was offered to run a DC film division back in the 90's long before the MCU, but he turned down the offer, because he lacked confidence, experience, and enough talent for such an ambitious task.

I'm pretty sure he didn't turn anything down, but I agree with the last portion of your sentence.

So do they (Avengers) have the stones at the end of the movie? Or did Thanos take it with him? I tried to pay attention but it happened so fast. :lol

If Thanos has the stones still, how are they gonna get the Time stone to reverse things? Maybe since Tony is stranded in space that will be his role in the next one?

I'm pretty sure he didn't turn anything down, but I agree with the last portion of your sentence.

Well, that's what he said. The WB executives were so clueless and impressed by his comic book knowledge, that they offered a 27 year old guy with little experience to run a film division that didn't even exist yet. He said, "I just wanted to write a superhero film, not be in charge of the whole thing, are you crazy? " He says, he regrets it now. :lol

szMc77Q.png

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Deal with Thanos ABRUPTLY ENDS when President read Infinity Gauntlet Comic

trump.jpg

Saw Infinity War Saturday and I enjoyed it. I don't really have much or any criticisms about choices, tone, jokes or the common "why didn't they show" this/that or the other. I thought it was wise not to showcase all the bells and whistles for the first one and instead, leave some things for a grander part 2 like not having all the characters together or Hulk's lack of screen time. Having said that, I would have liked to see a little more heft in the death scenes. If they gave us something akin to Darth Vader's Rogue One end scene, I would have been much happier.

Attachments

• trump tower infinity gauntlet.jpg
    trump tower infinity gauntlet.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 74
  • trump tower infinity gauntlet.jpg
    trump tower infinity gauntlet.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 67
Those Russo cats do not mess around do they.

They possess a grand vision and comprehension of a characters full abilities, persona and importance.

Real shame Marvel gave away the F4 and XM they can’t get them back fast enough I mean just look at that AntMan 2 trailer sheesh, Peyton is a hardcore geek more than even the Russo’s I think.

But can you imagine Russo’s with Wolverine :thud:

I loved it when he grabbed Thanos’s head and was like ***** you’re mine.

Did you not notice that Thanos has the scar Wolverine gave him on the lips? phase 4, will end with the arrival of the Xmen and seeing the whole entire marvel cast on the screen.

Im looking forward to seeing gambit MCU style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (April 27, 2018)

Saw this opening night and loved it, but I do have one question from a continuity standpoint that I don't think anyone has mentioned:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Putting vast ammount of money in a film doesn't = quality. Nor does it = changing film. Film is still the same today, SW didn't change anything but the industry. FILMS were not changed BUSINESS was.

What you don't seem to understand is something like LOTR or IW wouldn't exist on screen without vast amounts of money being poured into them, thanks in large part to Star Wars.

I never once said or implied that money = quality.

I love LOTR best fantasy trilogy based on earth ever made.

I love OT best fantasy trilogy based in space ever made.

Pointless to discuss which has more sophisticated writing, character development and world building because both do in spades.

Both trilogies are masterpieces nuff said.

What is not pointless to discuss is which had a greater impact on society, culture, cinema and business and the very easy answer here is obviously the OT as in a no brainer here.

I mean not even close.

The impact from LOTR is that we got the GOT series.

The impact from the OT was so massive in scale it could never even be accurately measured.

May the Force be with you!

Hello.

There are plenty more to choose from if you like lol

Vader.....hello!!

I am your father!

Yoda speak!

ILM

Skywalker Sound

This post can go on forever lol

Not even a complicated reason why, it’s just an era thing.

SW is a family level event.

LOTR is NOT!

nuff said!

Last edited:
Back