Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously can only think about an IW2 trailer.

DP2 and Solo have now taken a back seat to IW2 trailer.

If that’s not a sign of a great part 1 then I don’t know what is.

Freaking Russo’s and Feige just wow.

Nothing, they debunked that theory, but it could be Heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking possibly heart too.

Debunked how?

I think it’s all too much of a coincidence...Also with Thanos and Anthony sharing the same letters, save the S, with refers to the mindstone. The mindstone was not effective against Tony because of the new element he created (which could very well substitute for the mindstone), which is encased in his reactor, the prongs of which form a...Y

I think it’s all too much of a coincidence...Also with Thanos and Anthony sharing the same letters, save the S, with refers to the mindstone. The mindstone was not effective against Tony because of the new element he created (which could very well substitute for the mindstone), which is encased in his reactor, the prongs of which form a...Y

I think it's just an interesting coincidence, or they would have made a clear H. "Look look, here it is!"

Yes I concur.

I’m perfectly fine with Han Luke and Leia handing off the family franchise baton over to MCU Phase 1-3.

Dude I freaking love Feige's take on future SW flicks. He's obviously a total geek since he even knows Walruman's Kenner *and* EU name, lol.

Have you SOLO it yet?

FEIGE: No, no. I’ve just seen the trailers that they’ve released, and the great standee which is in the lobby of the building where Marvel’s offices are. You probably know more about it than I do from your talks with Rian Johnson, but I love almost everything about that galaxy far, far away.

I’m very familiar.

FEIGE: I’ll see the further adventures of Ponda Baba, aka Walrus Man and I’m there, I’ll watch that. Or you can take me to a planet that I’ve never seen before.

So you’re in regardless?

FEIGE: Yeah, and as long as there’s a laser blast that kind of sounds like a Star Wars laser, I’m there.

https://collider.com/kevin-feige-interview-avengers-4/

:lol :rock

I believe Tony will possess all the stones and wield the gauntlet, using his new element in place of the mindstone. Y

Hopefully I can quote myself a year from now.

Dude I freaking love Feige's take on future SW flicks. He's obviously a total geek since he even knows Walruman's Kenner *and* EU name, lol.

:lol :rock

Imagine if IW2 trailer could ONLY be viewed in front of Solo, no internet release.

Solo 260 million opening lololololol

Marvel is crazy.

Feige/Russo’s just sitting back and watching everyone predict Cap/IM death by making the trailers look like that would be the case lol

Hulk on the battlefield lol

They are nuts.

lol:

When do you think that it’s safe to announce that Infinity War Part 2 will be called Infinity Gauntlet?

FEIGE: That is definitely not what it is called.

Definitely not?

FEIGE: Definitely not called that. When we announce the title I am not sure, but as I’ve probably said to you, it’s gotten completely blown out of proportion. It will just be a name and the reason to hold it back was to keep the attention on Infinity War. That backfired a little bit because now everyone thinks what’s the name of the next one gonna be? But it was really just to keep the focus [on Infinity War]. We did not want to call it Part One and Part Two. Although it will be quite evident that the films obviously connect, as all our films do, but this in particular connects very directly. And then we changed the Part One and Part Two, we said let’s just keep this Infinity War and we’ll talk about the next movie later. We had done things in the past that had taken attention off of whatever the film at hand is because we talked about this. For instance, Infinity War announcing before Ultron came out, and it worked out, it was fine, but it felt like let’s keep the attention on the film at hand.

What’s your favorite wrong theory about Infinity War?

FEIGE: My favorite wrong theory about Avengers 4 is that it will be called Infinity Gauntlet.

Interesting to see him acknowledging that announcing IW before AOU came out was a bad idea. Who cared about Ultron at that point, lol.

Back