Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could see Thor going off to some distant planet and settling in, making cameos in other movies from time to time. He's got nothing left after A4.

Does anyone know what the soul stone was ‘housed’ in?

All the other stones were in something...
Tesseract, scepter, orb, etc...

I could see Thor going off to some distant planet and settling in, making cameos in other movies from time to time. He's got nothing left after A4.

I think they’re in talks with Natalie Portman again they all made up after the Patty Jenkins fiasco which I think Feige probably regrets after his battle with the Thor 2 director Alan Taylor being as ugly as it was.

She might make a return.

Maybe Thor dies and goes off to Valhalla to be with his family and Natalie takes over or they both settle down and adopt Rocket and Groot lol

No matter what I just need to see Cap and IM die and I will be happy.

Last edited:
The emotion of the 'nothing left to lose' scene between Rocket and Thor hit me more 2nd viewing. Hemsworth did a great acting job there.

I think they’re in talks with Natalie Portman again they all made up after the Patty Jenkins fiasco which I think Feige probably regrets after his battle with the Thor 2 director Alan Taylor being as ugly as it was.

She might make a return.

Maybe Thor dies and goes off to Valhalla to be with his family and Natalie takes over or they both settle down and adopt Rocket and Groot lol

No matter what I just need to see Cap and IM die and I will be happy.

Natalie Portman knows all about aggressive negotiations.

If I was Bautista I would dump Drax that character hands down is the most pathetic in the MCU lol

He doesn’t do squat, he’s weak and made to look dumb.

Hated banner. His acting and delivery and lines. Cringe.

Loved everything else! Cap and panther charging into battle! Thor’s return! Like many, I’m now a Thor fan after seeing this film whereas I’m usually a cap fan.

I wonder how it would have played out if Thor, Rocket, and Groot had stayed with the other heroes and tried to help them get the glove off on Titan.

*So* looking forward to watching the entire team battle Thanos as one unit in the next flick. :rock

3rd viewing tonight! I saw a few headlines how fans are “attacking” Chris Pratt on instagram. How its his fault etc. Damn these kids make me ashamed that im a disney/mcu fans sometimes lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how it would have played out if Thor, Rocket, and Groot had stayed with the other heroes and tried to help them get the glove off on Titan.

*So* looking forward to watching the entire team battle Thanos as one unit in the next flick. :rock

I think they should’ve succeeded at taking the glove off then Red Skull showed up and got it back to a weeping Thanos.

Skull would serve a purpose more than just a hey look a cameo moment.

Just another oh crap layer.

So now Chris Pratt will just have to deal with the hate lol

Last edited:

Good question, but equally what was their play once they had the glove off? None of them (that we know) could wield it and did any of them have a weapon / the means to permanently stop Thanos without his glove? Mantis said he was very strong and that they had to hurry implying that he would soon have broken free of her power. Maybe Strange could have hidden it like time stone or sent it someplace else perhaps...

Ultimately, I think Strange knew that he had to give them hope to think they could do something useful but he realised that there was no stopping Thanos (he would do the snap eventually no matter what they tried, it was inevitable) and that he just needed events to play out so that he could make the bargain with Thanos to spare Tony ready for the end game. I don't see the addition of Rocket and Groot changing that ... maybe Thor but then we don't know Thanos' power level in the MCU without the power stone.

You know who might have made a difference, Scarlet Witch ... but then was she only able to break the mind stone because her powers were born of it or could she break any infinity stone?

3rd viewing tonight! I saw a few headlines how fans are “attacking” Chris Pratt on instagram. How its his fault etc. Damn these kids make me ashamed that im a disney/mcu fans sometimes lol.

I love this one: "Why didn’t you calm yourself down when Stark asked you to? Now you’ve cost the life of half of the world including yourself."

Actually asking an open ended question to a fictional character that even the fan acknowledges is now ash, lol. :duh :lol

I think they should’ve succeeded at taking the glove off then Red Skull showed up and got it back to Thanos.

Just another oh crap layer.

What if to get the Soul Stone you just needed to wait on that cliff for a few minutes and Red Skull just made up that bit about sacrificing what you love most just to see what Thanos would do, lol.

lol Pratts life will now be a real life hell like that dude that played the EPA **** in Ghostbusters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a few headlines how fans are “attacking” Chris Pratt on instagram.

tenor.gif

I love this one: "Why didn’t you calm yourself down when Stark asked you to? Now you’ve cost the life of half of the world including yourself."

Actually asking an open ended question to a fictional character that even the fan acknowledges is now ash, lol. :duh :lol

What if to get the Soul Stone you just needed to wait on that cliff for a few minutes and Red Skull just made up that bit about sacrificing what you love most just to see what Thanos would do.

Then Ashton comes out of the bushes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back