Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracking just confirmed that it will get to 1B faster than TFA!

Faster doesn't mean it will make more in the long run, but it is impressive nevertheless. I thought there was going to be a massive second week drop, plus all the completion in May with Solo and Deadpool was going to hurt IW. TFA had no completion for like a month. I still doubt it'll make 1.5 bill.

Nikkhu, do you even read these?

Classic Hulk, bro. Even the face was spot on!! He just needed the damn purple pants!!:gah:

dPCN9yv.jpg
cZJYeZY.jpg

While SSC first Green/Grey Hulk PF remain my favorite Hulk statues but for cinematic reasons I actually preferred TIH Hulk (Hulk not Banner) over Avengers Hulk and it wasn’t until Thor 3 that I finally got fully onboard the Ruffalo looking Hulk.

While SSC first Green/Grey Hulk PF remain my favorite Hulk statues but for cinematic reasons I actually preferred TIH Hulk (Hulk not Banner) over Avengers Hulk and it wasn’t until Thor 3 that I finally got fully onboard the Ruffalo looking Hulk.
Thank you! He gets it! TIH hulk was scary looking. You didn’t want to mess with him. The glowing green eyes, the long shaggy hair, the teeth. Plus he seemed so much smarter. Using debris instead of his fist. Way better than this hulk who just seems like a dumb green ape.

Abomination had hulk beat so he used a police car as gloves and beat him to the ground. I’m sure 08 hulk would of put up more of fight against thanos.

Thank you! He gets it! TIH hulk was scary looking. You didn’t want to mess with him. The glowing green eyes, the long shaggy hair, the teeth. Plus he seemed so much smarter. Using debris instead of his fist. Way better than this hulk who just seems like a dumb green ape.

Abomination had hulk beat so he used a police car as gloves and beat him to the ground. I’m sure 08 hulk would of put up more of fight against thanos.

Thing is. If it was Norton Hulk or Ruffalo in IW it would be the same writers tho. Would have played out the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thing is. If it was Norton Hulk or Ruffalo in IW it would be the same writers tho. Would have played out the same

Yup so ironwez is wrong there but at least TIH Hulk would’ve looked more savage while getting his ass handed to him by Thanos lol

Damn ironwez is treating it like it’s a real fight lol

Just hate to see my boy hulk get beat like that lol. Thought he was supposed to get madder and then stronger .

Just hate to see my boy hulk get beat like that lol. Thought he was supposed to get madder and then stronger .

Thanos had the power stone, no way hulk would have managed to give him a sakaarian hulk beat down

My brother who isn't a huge superhero movie fan asked me to make him a list of MCU "essentials" before watching IW for him and his girlfriend.

Here's my list of essentials/ important films before watching IW.

In this order.

1. Iron Man
2.Cap The First Avenger
3. Thor
4. Avengers
5. GOTG (it has Thanos which shows up in Avengers)
6.Age of Ultron (more thanos,it leads to CW)
7.Civil War
8.Homecoming
9. Black Panther
10. Dr. Strange
11. Thor 3
12. Infinity War

I think they connect pretty well in this order.

Just want to throw this out there, does anybody else feel The Kingpin (from netflix DD) is somewhat similar to Thanos?

Man just by you thinking that shows the small miracle Marvel pulled off with building up Thanos in 2 1/2 hours to what took 13 hours with Kingpin.

My brother who isn't a huge superhero movie fan asked me to make him a list of MCU "essentials" before watching IW for him and his girlfriend.

Here's my list of essentials/ important films before watching IW.

In this order.

1. Iron Man
2.Cap The First Avenger
3. Thor
4. Avengers
5. GOTG (it has Thanos which shows up in Avengers)
6.Age of Ultron (more thanos,it leads to CW)
7.Civil War
8.Homecoming
9. Black Panther
10. Dr. Strange
11. Thor 3
12. Infinity War

I think they connect pretty well in this order.

Watch them all or don’t even bother lol

Back