Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It further develops the Peter/Tony relationship, new suit, tony/pepper wedding.

Stark’s parental aspects in SH establish their personal and professional relationship and provides much needed impact to Peter’s death in IW.

Shame on you half fan.

:lol OK, OK...

Stark's such an insincere character I never buy the father-son crap, but OK...

Yeah. TJL really killed the franchise...
7263b5b7e40fd2c727f7bf3a097dc3c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I so just scored me some JAWS brownie points my nose is green now lol

Yes you did my fiend... Yes you did...

brownie-points.jpg

For the Record.. Other then Ruffalo's Banner in the First Avengers... I prefer Norton's take.

This. This is exactly why I have TIH so low on my list.

If the CGI had actually looked good I'd give it more of a pass, but even by 2008 standards it looked bad and I couldn't buy it for a second. It looked too animated, like something out of a glorified anime cartoon.

I hate anime.

It's not all bad.. The night scenes fighting Abomination are just fine IMO... But If ever a film could use the Lucas Special Edition treatment... this one could.. Go back and update all the CGI.

But TIH has some of the best Hulk moments in all the films..

"Leave me Alone" in the Soda Factory
Everything in the Soda Factory
"Hulk Smash"
First Appearance in Harlem
Thunder Clap puts out the exploding fire and saves Betty
Throwing the rock at the Thunder and lighting
Protecting Betty from the Thunder and Lightning
Victory pose over Abomination

Avengers had some great moments also but TIH were the most Hulk accurate. Some of the shots of him a ripped from the comics

Yeah, the CGI sucks, and Emmo hot Hulk looked terrible. I was so happy with the Avengers Hulk. The look was perfect. The body language was perfect too. He still looks goo in Thor 3 and IW, but I miss the longer hair, jeans, and gorilla style posture. Now he stands like a normal person.

A bit too much Gorilla.. Putting knuckles to the ground is a bit too far IMO.

I cringe at gorilla Hulk.

He’s Hulk not a damn stinking ape.

Gorilla Grod stands upright more than Avengers Hulk screw that noise.

Like I said above.. A bit too much Gorilla for sure.

Nikkhu, do you even read these?

Classic Hulk, bro. Even the face was spot on!! He just needed the damn purple pants!!:gah:

dPCN9yv.jpg
cZJYeZY.jpg

If that was the extent of it I would have no problem.. But it was overdone in other scenes.. Still the overall best looking Hulk though.

How does Homecoming connect, besides Spiderman which you get intro'd in Civil War?

It also provides the biggest screw up in the MCU. SH takes place eight years after the first avengers, YET in IW Stark tells Strange that New York was six years. How did they let that time loop slip is beyond me.

It also provides the biggest screw up in the MCU. SH takes place eight years after the first avengers, YET in IW Stark tells Strange that New York was six years. How did they let that time loop slip is beyond me.

The answer is in the Dr Strange film.

They’re comparing this to Black Panther, common though.

But yes this show is sold out and pre sales went up last night at midnight
be319faef1ce2ef8af46ede26c2ea704.jpg

Not even that happened with IW

Just shows that Star Wars fans will eat anything fed to them.

:dunno

They hated the PT but still saw them multiple times and bought the dvds multiple times.

Guess all that hatred being spewed out was only temporary and it’s back to the daily grind. Or ot fans just like it. Idk

Back