Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TIH:

A_animedad_5f9a94a2-c2d7-4c6e-9cd6-885bf372094c_1024x.jpg

Avengers/AoU:

mFNZ2upl.jpg

Now that the movie is out we need to make an uproar against Hot Toys on social media so they can lower their prices drastically on their figures

Correct me if i am wrong but Iron Man never shows this extra flight boosters, i think this accessory raised the price a bit before
6589b29d3ec80b5a84c35844881f015b.jpg

We know know he uses one shield now
9f130c9ee712b7e6c11365697cceebe1.jpg

Would it be smart for Hot toys to release the hulk? Would anyone buy it?
cb4bc4cb4be25013bf72f77408d4b36d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its do able, but 440 for an iron man figure, might as well buy the 800$ millenium falcon at that point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need someone to buy me my first ever HT, preferably Thanos. I'll put my kidney towards it to cover the cost. Heck give me a second and I'll remove it right now.

As long it's coming soon right? This year, right!? Guys? Guys!?

The Hulk shown their is the Age of Ultron version, but if it gets them more money, I could see a Hulk coming, despite being barely in the movie, possibly sold as a second Ragnarok figure, or wait for Avengers 4, but IW Hulk is basically Asgard Hulk from Ragnarok, same outfit.

Good quality.

I have to say, when Spidey was hugging Tony not wanting to let go, it reminded me of that scene in Homecoming when Tony told him he wasn't hugging him in the limo. ;_;

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah it looks good but damn they cut away in key moments.

Yeah. I don't get why he doesn't use the reality stone to turn them into bubbles or his TK to blow them up like he did with that moon? The only logical reason I can think of is that he doesn't want to kill them because only one of them might know the location of the time stone, so he has to hold back to get it.

Back