Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

So, watching thor ragnarok with loki working alongside thor means that loki is still the bad guy on this one and that hell breaks loose in it, i can see why they keep pulling it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. I'm sure it'll be up officially soon. Too much re-uploads of that leak.

Yelena Belova was the blonde Black Widow
71ba7dd5b5f49e7e10d59c75589a42d5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Dammit. Missed it.

Can you post again when its back up? Is it worth the effort?

I would say wait for official posting, if you're crazy to see anything from these films like me, then it's worth the peak but the quality is pretty bad.

What's interesting is, as much as the fights and all are the meat of what to look forward, I'm most eager to see how they play out everyone coming together after how things left off in Civil War.

I'm most eager to see how they play out everyone coming together ....

I'll play it out for you quick:

Hey, Iron Man. Hey, Ant-Man. Hey, Cap. Sorry about that thing. No worries. Hey. Hey. You look good. I've felt better. We're good, right. Sure. Can I get back to you on that? We're gonna have to cut this short, gang. Trouble's here.

That's about all they have time for.

I like Thanos' lines. He sounds very Thanoish.

The, "Fun isn't really what one considers when balancing the universe, but this, does bring a smile to my face." and "I know what it's like to lose, to feel that you're so desperately right, and fail all the same. Run from it, but destiny still arrives" lines are awesome :yess:

Ok my thoughts on the IW footage.

It was great but Thanos bringing down the planetoid wasn't as mind blowing explosive amazing that it was made out to be.

Regardless it did its intended job, **** is going to hit the fan.

I did get goose bumps when the title came up on the screen.

Seriously. It costs marvel less headache to just post it officially. Since morning its been posted and taken down lol. As of now its still up haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caught it. I find the screaming people more irritating than the stupidly low quality of the footage, hopefully it gets released officially soon.

I like Thanos' lines. He sounds very Thanoish.

The, "Fun isn't really what one considers when balancing the universe, but this, does bring a smile to my face." and "I know what is like to lose, to feel that you're so desperately right, and fail all the same. Run from it, but destiny still arrives" lines are awesome :yess:

:exactly:

Yup better than whatever Steppenwolf was mumbling about lol.

Back