Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Well, its Sony so. This is all Marvel's fault for sucking so badly in the 90's and splitting up the franchises, it freaking sucks they put xmen my beloved brand to the back burner and now Spiderman is paying for it. Oh well can't win them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not bad. I mean the character has been rebooted so many times. The second time turned audiences off to him. Most people were wary of this. Glad it still surpassed those other 2 abominations

Hunh, it hasn't surpassed those crappy movies yet and it probably won't.

Or are you referring to critical acclaim.

A dance off probably.

I can see that :lol

Seriously what the hell can Cap, Spiderman, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Star Lord etc.... do? You just might be on to something with the dance off. Ever read the infinity Gauntlet comic so I don't know what role some of these characters played but I doubt the movie will be good.

Still, seeing all these characters together felt like a decades worth of mediocre movies was worth it. Marvel deserves a lot of credit in what they were able to pull off with the MCU, and other studios just can't seem to do the same.

I can see that :lol

Seriously what the hell can Cap, Spiderman, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Star Lord etc.... do? You just might be on to something with the dance off. Ever read the infinity Gauntlet comic so I don't know what role some of these characters played but I doubt the movie will be good.

Still, seeing all these characters together felt like a decades worth of mediocre movies was worth it. Marvel deserves a lot of credit in what they were able to pull off with the MCU, and other studios just can't seem to do the same.

You know how TDKR included the back break, not because it was necessary, but because it's a key or defining character moment in a comic story, so they felt it should be in the film?

I think the same goes for this Thanos moment.

8RzloCV.png

Wait, what the hell just happened in that comic? :lol

He snapped his finger and what happened?

Thanos made ever other person in the entire universe non-exist. People just literally disappeared out of existence.

Hunh, it hasn't surpassed those crappy movies yet and it probably won't.

Or are you referring to critical acclaim.

"Spider-Man: Homecoming is definitely a box office hit but it appears as if it may not be the turnaround for the franchise Sony Pictures hoped for. In North America, the wall-crawler's latest adventure has swung way ahead of its predecessors by beating both of Marc Webb's Amazing Spider-Man movies with a haul of $278 million. That's definitely good news as both of those movies underperformed for the studio but things aren't quite so strong overseas and that could be problematic for the franchise.

While the Marvel Studios reboot has earned a respectable $355.4 million, Spider-Man: Homecoming's global cume of $633.7 million places it firmly in last place. It's nowhere near Sam Raimi's trilogy and still has some way to go before topping The Amazing Spider-Man 2's $709 million. It should, however, be noted that this movie cost considerably less than that one so Sony's profit margin is looking good."

Yep. Half of the universe disappeared. He called it balancing. Basically wanted to test his fully powered gauntlet and impress Death.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I miss the days when earning $700 million made a movie a massive colossal hit and not a relative failure. Why does a movie need to earn a billion to be considered a success?

Inflation and because other comic book movies hit a billion they are all expected to.

Yep. Half of the universe disappeared. He called it balancing. Basically wanted to test his fully powered gauntlet and impress Death.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thanos talks about balancing the universe in the SDCC trailer. :yess:

Hopefully that means bye bye for all the worthless MCU members like BW and Hawkeye :D

I miss the days when earning $700 million made a movie a massive colossal hit and not a relative failure. Why does a movie need to earn a billion to be considered a success?

I agree but like EF said once it happens all are required to do the same.

And when EF Hutton talks, people listen.

Back