Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

crows blows hoes toes?

or if he was a Hollywood actor...

crows blows bros and hoes toes!

Unless crows is a female then it's the opposite lol

Last edited:

He looks ridiculous. Like some Warcraft steersman on a ship or junk video game level Boss.

That's what I get from THE super villain behind a 10-year Marvel master plan?

Looks like a wrestler to me- blah I hate villians who look like this- give me otherworldly, scary , mysterious designs. Blah

Ok is Marvel trying to trick us here.

They released a photo of

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ok is Marvel trying to trick us here.

They released a photo of

Spoiler Spoiler:

Let's let the story play out first :lol

If Hawkeye's family are the only ones who'll die in IW then I'm 100% done with Marvel's event movies.

Let's let the story play out first :lol

Well, this brought tears of joy to my eyes 'coz my two favorite MCU films are helmed by the awesome Russos - and think their films are so good re their care re the STORY. E.g., their habit of just sitting down in a room with some cards of the characters and hashing it out.

From Tom Vaughan-Lawlor (prob. Ebony Maw) https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/tom-vaughan-lawlor-avengers-infinity-war-601409:
"Avengers is coming out next year, and I've been filming it since March, on and off..."

And before we could ask any questions ourselves, Barry jumped in with one of his own: "Is it one movie? Or is it two or three? Or can you even say?"

Tom responds: "Two."

Now, if you look at Tom's IMDb, or indeed any of his Avengers co-star's IMDb pages, there is no official word on any of them being in the untitled Infinity Wars sequel (probably because Marvel don't want to give away who lives and who dies in it):

"They're shooting them back-to-back. [The Russo Brothers, the directors of the movies] are amazing! But also what is amazing is seeing them on this big budget film, and being in scenes and just talking about what's the objective, and what's the drama of the scene? These huge effects and everything but still going 'That's all great, but let's talk about the truth of this scene', and so it would be this huge optic, but actually talking about it on a very intimate and dramatic level."

Sebastian Stan https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09/16/sebastian-stan-avengers-infinity-war-set/:
“It’s actually kind of loose and relaxed, at least when I was around. I had fun. You’re always like ‘oh, so and so walked by me’ – it’s always a little bit like a double take. But generally I just think everyone’s just having a good time. And the Russos are leading that ship – they’re very cool, they know what they want, everything’s prepared, nothing’s ever really anxious. It’s all very smooth”.

(I'm gonna guess part of that smoothness is directors and writers who really know the comics, and scripts that are in work years before the movie shoots. Like I just read re TWS work was already being done on Cap 3 scripts e.g. MCU does a lot of pre-planning).

and can't ******** wait for:drool https://www.cinemablend.com/news/1701989/sebastian-stan-thinks-hes-the-jon-snow-of-avengers-infinity-war:

I feel a lot like that Jon Snow character [in] 'Battle of the Bastards. When there's that shot of Jon Snow, from the back as horses are charging at him and he's just standing there, that's kind of how I feel on set at times. Will I make this stampede or not?...This thing is going to spill over cities and wastelands and planets and space, and it’s just gonna go all over the place.

and this, which is badass https://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/09/16/avengers-infinity-war-avengers-4-hiroyuki-sanada-westworld/:
Deadline recently revealed that Hiroyuki Sanada (Life, The Last Samurai) will have a "supporting role" in Avengers: Infinity War. No details about his role were given, other than that he is expected to shoot his scenes in the near future.

(prob. untitled IW as IW1 finished shooting):banana

Edit:
UNCONFIRMED at this time. True or total BS? Tho Joe Russo did say way back when the official IW trailer would be "soon".
Which to me didn't mean having to sit around waiting for Ragnarok and it's probably a teaser anyway. If only.:dunno:panic::(

tralier.jpg

https://nerdmovieproductions.it/2017/09/19/avengers-infinity-war-trailer-arrivare-29-settembre/
IW.jpg

Last edited:

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/avengers-infinity-war-marvel-reunion-party-video-images

The MCU roster

Robert Downey Jr.
Jon Favreau
Gwyneth Paltrow
*Terrence Howard*
Jeff Bridges
Clark Gregg
Paul Bettany
Leslie Bibb (small role)
Stan Lee(!!!!!)
Samuel L. Jackson
*Edward Norton*
Liv Tyler
Tim Roth
William Hurt
Tim Blake Nelson
Ty Burrell (small role)
Michael K. Williams (small appearance)
Lou Ferrigno (cameo)
Don Cheadle
Scarlett Johansson
Mickey Rourke
Sam Rockwell
John Slattery
Garry Shandling (RIP)
Olivia Munn (small appearance)
Kate Mara (small appearance)
Chris Hemsworth
Natalie Portman
Tom Hiddleston
Anthony Hopkins
Stellan Skarsgard
Colm Feore
Ray Stevenson
Idris Elba
Kat Dennings
Rene Russo
Jaimie Alexander
Jeremy Renner
Chris Evans
Hugo Weaving
Tommy Lee Jones
Haley Atwell
Sebastian Stan
Dominic Cooper
Neal McDonough
Kenneth Choi
Stanley Tucci
Toby Jones
Mark Ruffalo
Cobie Smulders
Powers Boothe (RIP)
Harry Dean Stanton (small appearance)
Guy Pearce
Rebecca Hall
Ben Kingsley
James Badge Dale
Ty Simpkins
William Sadler
Christopher Eccleston
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
Chris O'Dowd
Anthony Mackie
Robert Redford
Frank Grillo
Emily VanCamp
Gary Sinise (small uncredited narration)
Chris Pratt
Zoe Saldana
Dave Bautista
Bradley Cooper
Vin Diesel
Lee Pace
Michael Rooker
Karen Gillan
Djimon Hounsou
John C. Reilly
Glenn Close
Benicio del Toro
Peter Serafinowicz
Sean Gunn
Josh Brolin
Nathan Fillion (voice cameo)
Seth Green (voice cameo)
James Spader
Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Elizabeth Olsen
Thomas Kretschmann
Linda Cardellini
Claudia Kim
Julie Delpy
Andy Serkis
Paul Rudd
Evangeline Lilly
Michael Douglas
Corey Stoll
Bobby Cannavale
Michael Pena
Tip "T.I." Harris
David Dastmalchian
Judy Greer
Chadwick Boseman
Tom Holland
Marissa Tomei
Daniel Bruhl
Martin Freeman
Alfre Woodard
Benedict Cumberbatch
Chiwitel Ejiofor
Tilda Swinton
Rachel McAdams
Mads Mikkelsen
Benedict Wong
Michael Stuhlbarg
Benjamin Bratt
Scott Adkins
Kurt Russel
Pom Klementieff
Elizabeth Debicki
Sylvester Stallone
Chris Sullivan
Ving Rhames
Michelle Yeoh
David Hasslehoff
Michael Keaton
Donald Glover
Zendaya
Jennifer Connelly
Bokeem Woodbine
Logan Marshall-Green
Michael Chernus
Michael Mando
Hannibal Buress

And on the way -
Cate Blanchett
Jeff Goldblum
Tessa Thompson
Karl Urban
Taika Waititi (voice performance)
Clancy Brown (voice performance)
Sam Neill (voice performance)
Michael B. Jordan
Lupita Nyong'o
Angela Bassett
Forest Whitaker
Sterling K. Brown
Michelle Pfeifer
Laurence Fishburne
Walton Goggins
Brie Larson

I take away 2 things from that.

1. So SLJ is now back and smiling in the Marvel ranks which tells me his public contract battle with Marvel is now over.

2. This makes WB look like a spec of dust lol

Last edited:
Back