Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Damn. Funny you posted Natalee here cos I was looking up recent stuff on her the other day (I'm into this unsolved murder stuff) and they found some bones they thought could be hers, but they belonged to a European woman instead.

She definitely dead but we'll never know what happened to her. Just like Jonbenet Ramsey - although my general theory is similar to many others in that there was no intruder and the "ransom" note was written by the mother.

I think O.J. Simpson killed both Ramsey and Natalee. It's a matter of time before he kills again.

It's a matter of time before he kills again.

I think he may kill Florida.

Though a fitting place for 'OJ' the Juice.

Miami-Beach-and-OJ-Simpson.jpg

Marvel has been put on notice

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

(this guy forgot to mention searchin' for the steelbooks AND the Funkos AND the HTs $$$$$$$:lol)

Infinitywar_profiles.jpg

Apparently in the retro 80s? there was a fuss when George Michael (may he rest in peace:() hired a bunch of super models for a vid and bickering broke out if you WEREN'T in the vid:lol. Or something like that.
So, like, if you're not in Infinity Wars, you're kind of bummed if you're an actor 'coz you didn't make the cut? :monkey3:devil (Unless you're Deadpool *cries* at the thought of what might have been. But at least I got Wong! (and Bucky:monkey3)

Hahahahahaahahahhahaha yeah that was good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap i’m crying.

What the hell did I just watch, the white dude almost ruined it though by not controlling his laughing but the black dude was solid and kept it all together lol

Last edited:

Infinity War trailer will drop before end of year.....e.g. within 2.5 months, roughly. Hope I don't hafta wait for Last Jedi....

https://screenrant.com/avengers-infinty-war-trailer-release-date/

:panic:

I figured 'coz some of the actors will be at a 'con in January - I dunno, it just felt like if the actors are gonna be hitting the cons it's the beginning of the BP/IW publicity AND I figure toy and calender companies are gonna be releasing previews, so Marvel can't keep the lid on IW.

:impatient:

PS.
https://heroichollywood.com/avengers-infinity-war-new-weapon-thor/
While Hemsworth could not provide details on what Thor will be carrying into battle in Infinity War, he did hint that fans will recognize the weapon:

“You’ll have to see. I can’t give it away, but there is something pretty exciting coming. I think the fans will know and love and be excited for it.”

Back