Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's a matter of over-caution, maybe just some figures work easier for removal.

My BR heads take the adapter off with the head, had to use heating to pop out the adapter. I got a spare adapter so it's a non issue now, but if I didn't have that I'd have to heat for swaps. First Joker figure head almost comes off too easy, and my Two-Face adapter doesn't want to come off the body at all so head swaps are easy there. Something with BR Joker heads complicates things.

Yeah my adapter came out too, so I dunked the adapter with the head attached into hot water and then I couldn't get a grip on it so I put it back on the BR body and yanked it off. Twisting while pulling does help somewhat.

I need some help on what to use to cover up a very very small white speck under the right eye of my slicked back hair joker head..any suggestions?..acrylic black? with some gloss?.

Honestly I think people are being over-cautious with the head changing. The actual heads are a softer, and thicker, plastic than the hand pegs. Put stress on a hand peg and it will snap, not so with the Joker heads (or at least, not in my opinion/experience). I just grab the head firmly and pull.

Yes, yes...there are a lot of jokes that can be made about that last sentence.

I was one of the people who had their BR Joker head glued to the neck joint, but if that's the case, it's also really easy to just exchange the neck joint instead of the head.

Is this what we could be getting for the V. 3 joker?

IMG_5866.jpg

:D

Hmm, not bad... maybe it's because I'm that use to the messy paint look or... maybe it's just the bluey daylight... it's giving me the impression of The Crow. :)

Have you lost a button?

Yes I did....I made another one...but that got lost too. I may replace the vest someday.....but eh.

I'll take pics in another light source later. But it was such a nice day out....

Back