Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was freaking out when I was opening mine. I dont know how you are doing it. :lol

The force must be strong in you. :emperor

I'm in the middle of posing them right now.

My clown mask came "dirty" are you asking if yours should be or shouldn't?

Did you get BR Joker from Joe? I wonder if the mini posters only get put into HT's figures and not the DCD shipments.

I got mine from Joe and I got the mini poster.

And I think I have a dirty mask too. It isn't perfectly white at least. But not overly dirty either. Just enough to make it dull looking.

I'm fairly impressed with HT's ability to offer these detailed heads -- 3 of them really if you include the mask -- all with paintwork that's so close across the board. I mean, there's very little variation or slop. Every one looks like the next.

I'm fairly impressed with HT's ability to offer these detailed heads -- 3 of them really if you include the mask -- all with paintwork that's so close across the board. I mean, there's very little variation or slop. Every one looks like the next.

I have been comparing my paint with everyone elses and they are pretty spot on.

Some photo manipulation mods. I was curious about different looks.

brjokermodsyi1.png

1. Main sculpt with neutral set eyes. Looks alright.
2. Main sculpt's face (Modded eyes again) with the 2nd sculpt's hair. Looks so-so.
3. 2nd sculpt's face with the main sculpt's hair. eh..
4. Same as #3 but with neutral set eyes. Looks better.

I was freaking out when I was opening mine. I dont know how you are doing it. :lol

The force must be strong in you. :emperor

I'm in the middle of posing them right now.

Same here this is one of my best figure in my collection i think even my wife think its cool shes getting me the batman for b day :chew
30ti77r.jpg

Last edited:
In regards to the dirtyness of the mask, it varies between packs, and is pretty much near impossible to capture on camera. Mine came moderately dirty, but a bit dirty all the same, i've been thinking about adding more doing the burnt matchstick technique, best part is, you can remove it if you want also.

Tomorrow. It's here in SF though. I called the South SF UPS because it arrived there in the morning (I wanted to just go and pick it up) but they wouldn't answer their ^^^^ing phone!!!! So I'll just wait.. and wait.. lol. Those photo manipulations are pics from EBay. I'll have some actual pics of mine (hopefully) tomorrow.

Exactly what I thought. Not to mention when you add hair to that sculpt you can really see how different it is to the main sculpt. Especially in the nose, eye spacing and the left side scarring. When i first saw that head with the BR Joker I actually thought it WAS the v.1 Joker head repainted with hair for the BR mask. It's supposed to be brand new.. but it doesn't look anything like the main sculpt to me.

EDIT*

ok, now I know. With hair, that 2nd sculpt looks like the 1/4 bust HT put out of The Joker.

Last edited:
A couple of quick shots of my new toy. The focus is a little soft, but I shot it hand held in low light with a long exposure. I was beginning to wonder if UPS was even going to show up tonight - they didn't deliver until 8pm, but it's here and I'm happy. Worth the wait anyway! I'll have to grab some more shots during the day when the lighting is better.

Exactly what I thought. Not to mention when you add hair to that sculpt you can really see how different it is to the main sculpt. Especially in the nose, eye spacing and the left side scarring. When i first saw that head with the BR Joker I actually thought it WAS the v.1 Joker head repainted with hair for the BR mask. It's supposed to be brand new.. but it doesn't look anything like the main sculpt to me.

EDIT*

ok, now I know. With hair, that 2nd sculpt looks like the 1/4 bust HT put out of The Joker.

yeah its spot on to the 1/4th hey!
Its actually very different from the other sculpt, only subtely, but heaps of changes
Nice pics btw man ^

I find it similar to the 1/4 bust, but the figure head is much more extreme a smirk. I would like it much more if the left side of his mouth wasn't so smirking, it almost looks like Dr Seuss' Grinch than any person would smirk.

can someone post some high quality pics of Bank Robber Joker's mask from the movie? I'd like to see how dirtied up it is so I can replicate it. Thanks!

Back