Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, I never noticed. Maybe he can retract them? I mean, they must have come from somewhere when the batpod was released from the tumbler.

They do, when he first fires up the eject sequence, panels on the tumbler pull back and both guns shoot outward.

He has arrived :D
1231977965.jpg

1231978015.jpg

They do, when he first fires up the eject sequence, panels on the tumbler pull back and both guns shoot outward.

I was checking the movie, and as i suspected, they dont actually retract in that sequence. The gun mounts on either side of the front wheel actually just rotate upward before the wall hit, and are pointing straight up when the tire hits the wall and moves up it and he flips off.

Which is possible, in the movie, not with the real prop obviously. As for the guns themselves they are intended to be the front cannons from the tumbler, which are on the car on either side of the lower nose cockpit, they shift like the middle cockpit over behind the left wheel as the right wheel shifts back and behind to become the rear wheel.

It was a funky process but it worked. Made me like the pod even more than it just being a seperate vehicle.

At long last my Bank Robber Joker has finally arrived! It is well worth the wait! A masterpiece for sure! Only think I would have changed was to have the mask head's eyes looking forward instead of up and to his left. But with the mask on, you can't see them anyway.

THE head makes V1 figure perfect. It is sad to think I at one time thought the V1 head was good. :lol This blows it out of the water. The machine gun was a great addition as well since they made the badpod. Instant street Joker. Love that he can even hold his knife in the other hand. Absolutley perfect. The right hand isn't the perfect gun holding hand, but it works with some effort.

Hopefully I'll have something to post later. Nothing mind blowing though, Maulfan already did that.

The V1 is a great sculpt. The detail is great. It just doesnt look much like Ledger.

Yes it is. As a "joker" sculpt it is just fine, but as a Ledger Joker it falls a bit short. But lets put this discussion to rest again!

BTW, I don't know if anyone is aware/interested but I picked up a "street heat series II" weapon set by 21st century toys at wal-mart over the weekend. It includes a shot gun VERY close to the one the Joker swipes from the bank manager. To top things off, the entire set was on clearance for only $3! It included another type of shotgun and two larger machine guns. Definately a great deal at $3!

PS I found it at a wal-mart out of town so no amount of asking will be able to get me to pick one up for you. Sorry.

Was that the same shotgun used when the truck stopped as he shot the cop from when he jumped out from the side of where the truck driver was sitting? I loved that, sneaky evil!

I loved when he kept "hmm..." from time to time from the side of the trailer.

Like many others I had a bit of trouble swapping the head to the V1. When I first pulled it off of the BR body the neck adapter came off with it, so then I tried pulling the neck adapter off of the V1 but to no avail. I put the neck adapter back on the BR body and pulled and twisted and the head came off fine. Luckily the little ring didn't pop off for me.

Was that the same shotgun used when the truck stopped as he shot the cop from when he jumped out from the side of where the truck driver was sitting? I loved that, sneaky evil!

I loved when he kept "hmm..." from time to time from the side of the trailer.

Yep. Same one he uses in the penthouse party too.

Now the only Joker weapons I'm missing are the crow bar and pencil :lol

Oh yeah. I forgot. The little ring detached from my V2 head when I was trying to remove the neck adapter. Luckily I was able to slide of the ring and superglue it back to the head. I was just able to swap heads then.

QUESTION:

Is it possible to remove/pop off the shoes from the Bank Robber Joker?...

I'm just curious.

Thanks in advance to anyone with the answer...

Yup. They're just on the standard Hot Toys ankle peg, so they can be popped off.

So would I be correct in assuming the body's of the Bank Robber and Version 1 Joker are exactly the same?

Or are they different?...

Thanks again for the info...

Back