Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone post some high quality pics of Bank Robber Joker's mask from the movie? I'd like to see how dirtied up it is so I can replicate it. Thanks!

vlcsnap933767sf0.jpg

Is there a trick to organizing the bag? There's 3 pieces of white foam inside the bag and then there's the velcro "shelf" piece... I know the grenades go into the black foam with the holes, but is there any good way to set the black foam tray inside the bag? Did you use any of the white foam pieces to lift it up? And what the heck do you do with that divided shelf thingy?

Anyone got a good way to set it all up?

Is there a trick to organizing the bag? There's 3 pieces of white foam inside the bag and then there's the velcro "shelf" piece... I know the grenades go into the black foam with the holes, but is there any good way to set the black foam tray inside the bag? Did you use any of the white foam pieces to lift it up? And what the heck do you do with that divided shelf thingy?

I ended up taking out all three pieces of foam and the divider. Then I took one piece of foam, put the divider over the top of it and fit that into the bottom of the bag. I then placed the black perforated foam on top of the shelf with the grenades in it. Setting it up this way seems to be the way it's done in the Hot Toys photos, but the smoke grenades are a bit tall and even with only the bottom foam piece in it's a bit tight closing the bag.

If anyone has a better set up I would like to hear it. This is the most logical way I came up with considering the pieces we're given.

The mask with my figure does seem to be dirtier than those in some of the early posted photos, but still not as dirty as in the film. That match trick is pretty good and I might give it a go sometime.

I ended up taking out all three pieces of foam and the divider. Then I took one piece of foam, put the divider over the top of it and fit that into the bottom of the bag. I then placed the black perforated foam on top of the shelf with the grenades in it. Setting it up this way seems to be the way it's done in the Hot Toys photos, but the smoke grenades are a bit tall and even with only the bottom foam piece in it's a bit tight closing the bag.

Good, thanks! That's pretty much how I did it.

The way mine came, the bag was all set, just a matter of putting the grenades in the black foam and dropping the black foam into the bag. You want to have the taller grenades in with the smaller ones closes to the bag opening. You'll want to leave the foam in the ends, I took it out to see how it looked and it just looked saggy and took the coolness away.

I didn't realize that both guns have working slides! NICE!

The pistol is a little more fun to pull back and let snap shut. My machinegun's spring doesn't quite snap fully forward -- kind of almost closes.

And for some reason my machinegun has some green highlighting paintwork. Odd...but Joker-ish, I guess. :)

I didn't realize that both guns have working slides! NICE!

The pistol is a little more fun to pull back and let snap shut. My machinegun's spring doesn't quite snap fully forward -- kind of almost closes.

And for some reason my machinegun has some green highlighting paintwork. Odd...but Joker-ish, I guess. :)

Mine has the same! Weird! I thought it was a mistake of some sorts.

Just got around to opening mine. Work of ART.

I got a less than clean mask (dirtier) and rubbed more dirt onto it and it looks pretty cool.

My Joker head needed a minor repair. The hair flap on the left side of his head was loose and stuck out. Prolly a gluespot malfunction, so I glued it back, more flush to the face now. It's drying and awaiting mounting to the V1.

Love the machine gun! And all the goodies. Looks amazing.

Just got around to opening mine. Work of ART.

I got a less than clean mask (dirtier) and rubbed more dirt onto it and it looks pretty cool.

My Joker head needed a minor repair. The hair flap on the left side of his head was loose and stuck out. Prolly a gluespot malfunction, so I glued it back, more flush to the face now. It's drying and awaiting mounting to the V1.

Love the machine gun! And all the goodies. Looks amazing.

Well about ^^^^ing time :mad:

Back