Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I too never get tired of seeing pics of Joker; one of Hot Toys' best! But that fugly shirt collar gets to me every time. :monkey4

I customised mine a bit and I can recommend it to everyone; looks much better IMO. Still not perfect, but better...

IMG_8692.jpg

IMG_8642.jpg

IMG_8687.jpg

I dont know what he's recommending....:confused:

Looks like it's been flattened heavily on the far away collar. Didn't someone try to iron this once... and ruined it?

So how did you do it???

Whoops, sorry guys. I post a message about customising the collar and I forget to add what I did :banghead :monkey3

What I did is cut the back of the collar with some sciccors so I could pull the front of the collar closer to the tie. Once the jacket is on, the cut doesn't show, so it works perfect...

failwh9.png

Nah I'm playing.. :rotfl:rotfl:lol:lol

Dude, I was just trying to be helpful by posting my "collar method".
What I meant is you can't spot the cut collar from the front or from the side; I took that pic before I futzed the collar even more; just thought the side pic looked cool.
No need to nitpick :tap

Some people use the word scratched to mean got rid of, meaning he took the sport coat off the figure entirely so the purple outter coat can rest better on the figure.

Bingo! :D I tried this too and for whatever reason the collar STILL sits too high. I've since then put it back on.

SOOOOOO many layers :D

Back