Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing more has been shipped, as it just came back into stock today over at Popcultcha (Australia).

Don't know how many though.

I debated on it when the EX was still available but opted for the cheaper Tweeterhead Batgirl instead. This just doesn't feel like any Barbara Gordon interpretation I can think of, whether its the vampy facial expression or costume color scheme. Part of Barbara's appeal is her playful confidence, but this pose is more "come hither" than "come at me." As well sculpted as it is, the hype around it from being a QC turnaround for Sideshow seemed worth celebrating while at the same time overblown considering there wasn't much there to mess up besides maybe the eye shadow.

My Batgirl arrived today. She is definitely a beautiful statue. I can't believe that I was actually thinking of selling her when she arrived. She's a keeper in my book

I just got mine too, but how does this credit applied thing work? They gave me a $30.00 credit for this Batgirl, but i don't see it discounted from the 14 day shipping notice invoice that I just got?

I just got mine too, but how does this credit applied thing work? They gave me a $30.00 credit for this Batgirl, but i don't see it discounted from the 14 day shipping notice invoice that I just got?

It won't show there, but they will only charge you what you owe on it.

Just got shipping notice for second batch
047814593ab8464684b7b7609e024873.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! mine is shipping too, I gotta have all the Batman PF's. The variants I don't need although they're really tempting.

Seeing how much Dark Phoenix and Captain Marvel are, this is a bargain eh?:lol

Maybe in DP's case. Captain Marvel has a lot more dynamism and a bigger base to justify the cost, at least in comparison to BG. I'm still staying away from either though.

Okay boys... your patience has paid off ... Here is the painted proto of CallMeTheDoctors Unmasked Batgirl. The hair isn't completely seated yet because it still needs to be molded and cast, and if my guy was to put it all the way on the hair MIGHT not come off without braking it lol, but my painter couldn't WAIT to get at her. So the hair will be more flush to her face with no gaps.

37d5144224799847181d88ca35106c65_zpsuh9yxujw.jpg

2ee5d62aea9fa9a955015cccfa8d1347_zpsj5xbzr8u.jpg

123ac7bf627a7be22b814bb0db382c0b_zpscfsbgyly.jpg

Since this is going to be a custom out painter can make small tweaks based on requests (e.g. blue or green eyes, hair more red or auburn), and honestly he is KILLING the paints on everything. The foresale thread for this is HERE... https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ssc-batgirl-premium-format-unmasked-head.html. Our interest list is almost the entire Es of 50 and those on the list will be given first crack this so if you want to contact Carlos you should at [email protected] ... Damn this was a fun project.

P.S. Sorry for the bad cellphone pics... will have better pics up once we have her cast

Last edited:
Back