Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I just saw this thread. She's leaning no joke? I have to push her up to be up correctly. I tried putting tissue in the peg and bottom base but no luck. :dunno same as spider woman. A statue doesn't need to be flying in the air to lean right? It's passed the 30 days now so not sure what I can do at this point. Now she's considered damage :( maybe I can take some filler and put it in the peg hole to try to even her up? A gummy eraser maybe? Hmmm....
I'll say it flat out. Pics or it didn't happen.

Damn what did sideshow say?

They sent me a replacement body and that didn't fit in my base then they sent me a replacement base and she doesn't fit right in that one so now I'm waiting again for a reply. I think I have to return it and get a refund, I will find out soon. I hope

I'm not trying to be judgmental here but I don't believe any of what they say about their statue unless they post a picture of the problem. Not talking about everybody here, but just 1 specific person who has never posted anything that I've seen to prove the legitimacy of the complaint. NO picture, no creditability, end of story.

I'm not trying to be judgmental here but I don't believe any of what they say about their statue unless they post a picture of the problem. Not talking about everybody here, but just 1 specific person who has never posted anything that I've seen to prove the legitimacy of the complaint. NO picture, no creditability, end of story.

I agree.
I don't know about you guys, but if I spend $400 on a statue, I'm gonna take pictures of it to show off my purchase - especially if it arrives damaged.

I agree.
I don't know about you guys, but if I spend $400 on a statue, I'm gonna take pictures of it to show off my purchase - especially if it arrives damaged.

Yep, I learn a lot before I get my statue on what to do and not to do handling the PF viewing and reading the posts. With some of the guys here, they say I got the EXC coming tomorrow but they never post it once they get it. I laugh cause they gotta know, they're not fooling anybody.

Yep, I learn a lot before I get my statue on what to do and not to do handling the PF viewing and reading the posts. With some of the guys here, they say I got the EXC coming tomorrow but they never post it once they get it. I laugh cause they gotta know, they're not fooling anybody.

The same time they are probably like YES that was smooth they believe me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Batgirl statue this morning and she's beautiful! Haven't futzed with the cape much yet but maybe later, although I do want more of a natural draped position rather than the windswept look in the stock photos. Took a bit of finagling and mashing down the cape around the neck to get the head to sit somewhat flush and not be precariously wobbly.

fCblmRF.jpg

Back