Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Joker 2.0 is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Nice to see Wolf up for PO lee, i'll put a PO in for him a little closer to Payday pal

Hi usually we charge £40 for delivery within EU, but you can tell me what you want and I can quote a better price if possible.

Ouch... I have the Joker 2.0 pre-ordered for 200 pounds including shipping.. Thanks anyway.

Really like both editions come with mask and unmask heads:yess:

Yeah man i know what you mean im lovin that too, im kind of glad that the EX is only the folded up whip, would of liked the EX if it was unfoled so it looks like hes about to whip a xeno would have looked a lot cooler.

Hi lee
Received sabre tooth and it's fantastic really looks great up with wolverine. The packaging was fantastic many many thanks

photo-31.jpg

Hi lee
Received sabre tooth and it's fantastic really looks great up with wolverine. The packaging was fantastic many many thanks

photo-31.jpg

yess: nice set-up, my friend. Seems you do have used all your space:lol. Have you get the space ready for skaar and red hulk?

I'm going to have to make room for them eventually I'll have a statue and comic room :) can't wait for skaar and red hulk

Lee do you by any chance get any of the SDCC ex in stock? i noticed yellow clone commander which you have on your site was one last year so it just made me wonder? im after Commander fox just really not interested in all the shipping charges and hassle to get it from SS directly.

Lee do you by any chance get any of the SDCC ex in stock? i noticed yellow clone commander which you have on your site was one last year so it just made me wonder? im after Commander fox just really not interested in all the shipping charges and hassle to get it from SS directly.

I think I can get it but need to wait till end of SDCC as used to be.

Hey guys, the commander fox SDCC exclusive is available for pre-order now...................limited edition, hurry up!!!!

Hey guys, the commander fox SDCC exclusive is available for pre-order now...................limited edition, hurry up!!!!

when you reckon you'll have him in lee? gonna pre order now and stick my 10% down

[EDIT] order placed now Lee :yess: such a sucker for clones and at £120 you can't moan at that

when you reckon you'll have him in lee? gonna pre order now and stick my 10% down

[EDIT] order placed now Lee :yess: such a sucker for clones and at £120 you can't moan at that

My supplier says it will be shipped out after SDCC, so should be arrive in Sep if no any delay.

My supplier says it will be shipped out after SDCC, so should be arrive in Sep if no any delay.

ok cool probs end up paying most if not all of this guy off come end of this month, if work are nice and give me another bonus lol

Lee, think you'll ever get any Keaton 89 batman back in stock? I initially wasn't a fan of it now it's bloody grown on me after looking at reviews and photo's and i want one :slap i've found one on Amazon for 199.99 but lo and behold im skint till 25th so hopefully it doesn't sell lol if all else fails i may get one from Sideshow's site, no way im paying evilbay scalpers lol.

Last edited:

Lee, think you'll ever get any Keaton 89 batman back in stock? I initially wasn't a fan of it now it's bloody grown on me after looking at reviews and photo's and i want one :slap i've found one on Amazon for 199.99 but lo and behold im skint till 25th so hopefully it doesn't sell lol if all else fails i may get one from Sideshow's site, no way im paying evilbay scalpers lol.

Sorry mate, no any batman keaton left. £199.99 for this figure is ok if it's in the UK, get it as the price is rising:wink1:

Sorry mate, no any batman keaton left. £199.99 for this figure is ok if it's in the UK, get it as the price is rising:wink1:

not to worry bud , its uk seller too modelzone their called, can't get it till the 25th when i get paid lol all my money now is for bills :gah: bloody bills always in the way:mad:

if i miss out i miss out im sure TDKR bats will fill the void lol, i don't own any Bat's figure yet so either 89 or TDKR will be my first one

Last edited:

not to worry bud , its uk seller too modelzone their called, can't get it till the 25th when i get paid lol all my money now is for bills :gah: bloody bills always in the way:mad:

if i miss out i miss out im sure TDKR bats will fill the void lol, i don't own any Bat's figure yet so either 89 or TDKR will be my first one

:lolyou should go paperless for your bills and will never see them again.

I like the batman begin version figure more, will put in the batmobile next year:monkey1

Back