Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Joker 2.0 is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Great price on Joker! Lee :clap

No it's not. I'll order from you closer to release if you still have some. :hi5:

No it's not. I'll order from you closer to release if you still have some. :hi5:

That's ok mate, it will be available even after weeks when it comes in stock. Too many good things for people to buy, don't think all people will get this version if they have got the 1989 version.

That's ok mate, it will be available even after weeks when it comes in stock. Too many good things for people to buy, don't think all people will get this version if they have got the 1989 version.

Lovely email today to see the price dropped :hi5: lol im super pumped for joker, i missed out on the first lot and i can't say i liked the 89 joker too much i much prefered ledgers, even though Nicholson was more to the comic style which i loved mainly cause of Hamill.

Also BLACK SPIDEY tomoz :yess: lol i love the feeling of getting a new figure

Last edited:

Not yet, waiting wholesale information from supplier now.:impatient:

Ok cool defiantly getting those and hulk maquette maybe just the 2 for me next year unless the new Jack sparrow PF is announced

Another ETA question Lee, the life size Batman bust, any update?

Hi lee
Having trouble pre ordering hawkeye will order in the morning :)

Spidey has arrived Lee :yess::panic::panic: now if only work would hurry up and end so i can get to him and unbox him :gah:

No hurry man, it's better to open it after watching the amzing spideman:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl Lookin forward to watchin that next Fri, bloody works in the way so i can't go tuesday :gah:

Whats your take on Hot toys crack at this new spidey? im really not liking it, the suit looks fine in the movie but as figure it just doesn't seem to look right to me anyway.

:rotfl Lookin forward to watchin that next Fri, bloody works in the way so i can't go tuesday :gah:

Whats your take on Hot toys crack at this new spidey? im really not liking it, the suit looks fine in the movie but as figure it just doesn't seem to look right to me anyway.

The new spiderman means no difference to me, just a plastic model figure with a new suit:exactly:

Back