Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Joker 2.0 is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Black spidey unboxed :panic: and perfect thanks lee, perfectly packaged aswell :hi5:

:( have to pack him up till friday though get my Detolfs then, its getting crowded without them lol

:lol that means £1 cheaper than $1

Yeah, will list it next week. Like it so much, it will be so cool to put it with my big chap:clap

Yeah man im considering it myself looks awesome need some statues in my collection any idea of list price yet?

For $299, it should be about £240

Ok sweet definatly gonna PO, seeing as SSC has it as march 13 release without delays(which we all know there will be) leaves loads of time to save up a bit at a time to pay this guy off before he lands with you. :hi5:

too many good stuffs are showing up in the coming days. Now I know why banks don't lend money to me, all the money goes to Sideshow:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol i know what you mean, definitely some awesome things getting announced its times like this i wish i was a rich man lol saying that i'd be broke in a week with sideshow

The only collectibles i've bought from PLAY are the Neca Retro lancer and im waiting on my P-body Portal gun replica only because they're exclusive to play, other than that there a total rip off who would pay £799 when your offering it at £599 is it?

Im actually gutted i can't afford these lol they're like my two favourite SW characters just way out of my price range.

Hi lee
Just got the email for sabre tooth can't wait to set him up with wolverine. That iron man bust is tempting lol forbidden planet Wang 799

The only collectibles i've bought from PLAY are the Neca Retro lancer and im waiting on my P-body Portal gun replica only because they're exclusive to play, other than that there a total rip off who would pay £799 when your offering it at £599 is it?

Im actually gutted i can't afford these lol they're like my two favourite SW characters just way out of my price range.
Come on my friend, get in life size line:wave:wave
Hi lee
Just got the email for sabre tooth can't wait to set him up with wolverine. That iron man bust is tempting lol forbidden planet Wang 799

Haha, you will see it next Monday. £799 for a life size bust:monkey2, seems my price is too low:lol

Hey there dude, you wouldn't happen to have Babydoll or Black suited Spiderman instock by any chance?

Hi Micro...could you please tell me overall price for Joker 2.0 delivered to Spain???...hope better to comm vía PM...

Hi. How much is the delivery cost within Europe? I live in Sweden. Thanks.

Back