Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Boba Fett statue, Sauron PF are on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

Any ETA on Mark 1 2.0 yet lee?
Im hopefully going to be paying up bespin luke aswell at somepoint this week/next any rough date on him yet from your supplier?

Mark I 2.0 will arrive in the week of 3rd Dec 2012, not too long time to wait.

Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

It's coming in the week of 10th Dec and confirmed, so another months till we see it in hand. Fortunately we can get it in time for Xmas:)

Cool, thanks for letting me know. Do you ship 'em out as soon as you get them in? I've paid in full already so no worries there.

Re: SSC Darth Malgus & HT Wolverine 1/6 are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Cool, thanks for letting me know. Do you ship 'em out as soon as you get them in? I've paid in full already so no worries there.

Of course will send it out immediately, I know everyone can't wait any longer for it including me:lol

Re: Sideshow Boba Fett statue, Sauron PF are on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

Hi can you get a battlestar viper by qmx :pray:

Demon Bats & Scarecrow received this afternoon, thanks again Lee :)

Hello Lee, Jack Sparrow turned up prompt today and well packed, so thank you very much. Guess I'd better start paying off the dx12 before the Joker 2.0...

P.S any chance of any more DX Luke's turning up? - I missed the boat on that one...

Hello Lee, Jack Sparrow turned up prompt today and well packed, so thank you very much. Guess I'd better start paying off the dx12 before the Joker 2.0...

P.S any chance of any more DX Luke's turning up? - I missed the boat on that one...

Hey my friend, hope you like your new toy. Both the batman BW and Joker 2.0 I think will come in late Jan 2013, maybe at same time, but don't worry as you have plenty to pay off them. For the DX Luke Skywalker Bespin Outfit figure, I will check it to see if there are any slots left, this figure set is coming in week 10th Dec.

Hi Lee,

So Batman is looking like late January?

Hawkeye still unsure?

Want to get one or the other paid off at the end of the month but I'll wait and see which one you are likely to get first! Although if you get both I'll have to stretch to pay for both, it's Christmas eh, treat myself?:hi5:

Hi Lee,

So Batman is looking like late January?

Hawkeye still unsure?

Want to get one or the other paid off at the end of the month but I'll wait and see which one you are likely to get first! Although if you get both I'll have to stretch to pay for both, it's Christmas eh, treat myself?:hi5:

Yeah, batman should arrive in Jan but earlier than hawkeye as the arrival date of batman is confirmed.

Brilliant, which one you like more, the colour boxes or figures?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

...the colour boxes are awesome!!! :p Both figures are great :) to be honest i only got the set for scarescrow really, needed him for my batman collection.

I could have bought scarecrow on its own on eBay, but wanted the full set with certificate. I guess the limited edition certificate did it for me :rotfl

Hey my friend, hope you like your new toy. Both the batman BW and Joker 2.0 I think will come in late Jan 2013, maybe at same time, but don't worry as you have plenty to pay off them. For the DX Luke Skywalker Bespin Outfit figure, I will check it to see if there are any slots left, this figure set is coming in week 10th Dec.

Cheers Lee, let us know if you have any luck. (But don't tell my misses...)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Hi lee
How many of the hot toys wolverines do you have left thinking about breaking my scale rule as really want Hugh jackman wolverine :)

Ok great might let the points build up a bit first

Hey Lee

How many pre-order slots do you have left for the Hot Toys DX10 Terminator?

Cheers :)

Back