Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Boba Fett statue, Sauron PF are on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

Oh I see I see no worries then I will just pre-order the normal battled damage version when you have it up on your website :)

Re: HT DX13 T-800 battle damage is on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

lee this new layaway option, is the first deposit still 10% of the order total? like flexpay was. im Going to PO battle damaged t800 on friday when i get paid.

also are your mark 1's still coming in this week?

cheers buddy

lee this new layaway option, is the first deposit still 10% of the order total? like flexpay was. im Going to PO battle damaged t800 on friday when i get paid.

also are your mark 1's still coming in this week?

cheers buddy

Hi, yes it's still 10% of the order total. Just tick the option of Layaway at check out and input the amount you want to pay, then check out as usual. You can see the full details by clicking the irst banner on the homepage.

The Mark I will instock on this Thursday, it's confirmed. So all you guys will receive it on Friday if the delivery is early this Thursday.

Hi, yes it's still 10% of the order total. Just tick the option of Layaway at check out and input the amount you want to pay, then check out as usual. You can see the full details by clicking the irst banner on the homepage.

The Mark I will instock on this Thursday, it's confirmed. So all you guys will receive it on Friday if the delivery is early this Thursday.

ok cool thanks lee, thought it was just wasn't 100% sure i'll PO him this friday :hi5: i'll pick up the exc t1000 head up on ebay or something. its much more manageable through you with layaway

Cool no worries Lee :) ....I will be also ordering T-800 battle damaged very soon :hi5: Going to do the same thing as Stealth V3teran and order the exclusive T-1000 head once its out on eBay :D

just placed my order for T-800 Battle damaged,lee :yess: exc shouldn't be too hard to find on ebay Hoho just at a resonable price is when it will become hard.

also that new layaway system is so much better, alot more user friendly

Yep I totally agree mate, finding a reasonable price T-1000 exclusive head in the future will be tricky. HK sellers probably going to advertise them for around £50 mark or maybe more i think :(

Also the new layaway system is so much easier to use, you done a good job Lee :clap

Well, for an extra head don't think it's worth that money.

The new layaway system saves me a lot work, no need to update your guys orders each time now. But still some problems with this new system, if you find any please let me know.

Yeah it is a lot of money for an extra piece of exclusive plastic LOL ...No worries Lee, if there are any flaws in the new system I will let you know ;)

lee when are your HT mgs3 naked snakes due in bud? guessing it will be in the new year? tempted to preorder

Last edited:

Well, if you want it in a hurry I can get it in 2 weeks, or I will get it after Xmas.

its ok bud theres no rush for it, gonna be a tight month or so with no work bonus's and xmas shopping so i'll probs put it on layaway at some point this month so i can manage it.

are your dx lukes still set for 10th december lee? i may need to switch the address on my order as my mates decided to get a job lol. so he won't be in to take delivery.

are your dx lukes still set for 10th december lee? i may need to switch the address on my order as my mates decided to get a job lol. so he won't be in to take delivery.

Yep, if no any troubles from custom.

Also finally will get Mark I no later than Thursday, hopefully tomorrow. XXXX UK custom:panic::panic::panic:

Yep, if no any troubles from custom.

Also finally will get Mark I no later than Thursday, hopefully tomorrow. XXXX UK custom:panic::panic::panic:

Ok cool i will shoot you the address to send luke to, over on email in the coming days just to be safe pal.

also great news on mark 1 :panic::panic::panic: those pesky customs agents probably been playing with them lol

Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 has arrived!!! :yess: Thanks Lee!! ...now my Iron Man collection is almost complete :blissy

ironman.jpg

Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 has arrived!!! :yess: Thanks Lee!! ...now my Iron Man collection is almost complete :blissy

ironman.jpg

:clap:clap i'd love a hall of armour, sadly i got into the game late and only have mark 1 now(yet to open) and the mark V but will be getting the mark VIII.

also lee i am loving those display cases you have put up, might get some when they release.

ironman.jpg

Wow, your Iron man team is waiting for mark vii now. I guess 7 iron mans must able to beat hulk :lecture

:clap:clap i'd love a hall of armour, sadly i got into the game late and only have mark 1 now(yet to open) and the mark V but will be getting the mark VIII.

also lee i am loving those display cases you have put up, might get some when they release.

Aye, I like the new display cases as well. With spot light function and a case can hold 2 pieces 1/6 figure, much better than the old version.

Back