Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Boba Fett statue, Sauron PF are on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

Only 2 pieces left, come on make your decision now:panic::panic::panic:

Done!! :hi5: ....got so many pre-orders to pay off now LOL :slap ...I will do my best to get everything cleared before each item hits UK shores :wink1:

Re: Sideshow Boba Fett statue, Sauron PF are on preorder at collectiblesdirect UK

Done!! :hi5: ....got so many pre-orders to pay off now LOL :slap ...I will do my best to get everything cleared before each item hits UK shores :wink1:

Order is received. Don't worry you can pay off the balance within 4 months after the stock is in. At the moment you just prepare the tumbler for next month, I think you will get it first of all.:exactly:

Okie dokie cheers Lee :)

just fully paid off luke lee:hi5: ...can't wait to get him in..:panic:

when are your SSC tuskan raiders due in lee?

Hi Lee, any plans for ordering Enterbays new 1/4 Termniator T-800 Battle Damaged version released on the 21st December? Thanks

Good morning Lee :)

Just finished paying off Swat Gordon, Tumbler and Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 :banana

...Have you got any idea if Gordon will be arriving at the same time as the tumbler etc?

Hi Lee

Any idea when the Koto Spiderman statue will be coming into stock? Really want to get him and the Venom that's just been announced but no way can I afford Spiderman and the Tumbler if they both hit in December :(

Good morning Lee :)

Just finished paying off Swat Gordon, Tumbler and Iron Man Mark 1 2.0 :banana

...Have you got any idea if Gordon will be arriving at the same time as the tumbler etc?
Hi, thanks for your payment. The Jim Gordon is coming end of this month, a little bit delay from supplier. Mark I will be in stock early next week. And Tumbler will be mid of Dec.
Hi Lee

Any idea when the Koto Spiderman statue will be coming into stock? Really want to get him and the Venom that's just been announced but no way can I afford Spiderman and the Tumbler if they both hit in December :(

The amazing spiderman is in stock today, just saw it in hand and I like it so much. Painting and pose are all very good. The tumbler should be in stock month after.

The amazing spiderman is in stock today, just saw it in hand and I like it so much. Painting and pose are all very good. The tumbler should be in stock month after.

You expecting to sell out of Spiderman in the next few weeks? I'm thinking that I'll put an order in for him early next month (and pay him off) and then pay for the Tumbler after Christmas

Hi, thanks for your payment. The Jim Gordon is coming end of this month, a little bit delay from supplier. Mark I will be in stock early next week. And Tumbler will be mid of Dec.

Woohoo!! looks like xmas is coming early :hi5: ...thanks Lee

:panic::panic: can't wait for MK 1 2.0 had him paid off since september lol,

when you expecting your Batpods lee? thinking that will be my janurary payoff while paying off DX12 with xmas pay.

You expecting to sell out of Spiderman in the next few weeks? I'm thinking that I'll put an order in for him early next month (and pay him off) and then pay for the Tumbler after Christmas
I am not sure as only have 4 pieces left, so could be sold out in days.
Woohoo!! looks like xmas is coming early :hi5: ...thanks Lee
Haha, not too early, it's on the way:panic::panic:
:panic::panic: can't wait for MK 1 2.0 had him paid off since september lol,

when you expecting your Batpods lee? thinking that will be my janurary payoff while paying off DX12 with xmas pay.

I think Bat-pod will come after Xmas, should be in Jan and the DX12 as well.

Is the DX07 Luke still available to PO Lee? Your site says he is....

Hey Lee

Any chance you will be able to stock the Hot Toys T-800 (Battle Damaged) Sideshow Exclusive Edition with the Additional Alternate T-1000 Head Sculpt in liquid metal form? :)

Hey Lee

Any chance you will be able to stock the Hot Toys T-800 (Battle Damaged) Sideshow Exclusive Edition with the Additional Alternate T-1000 Head Sculpt in liquid metal form? :)

Hi Hoho, I am afraid I can't as it's sideshow exclusive edition, even HoyToys can not sell this edition as well. So you need to order it from sideshow directly.

Back