Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

Sweet :yess:stick a PO in for that as soon as its up i think. wasn't interested at first but it looks a lot more accurate than the non battle damaged version.

Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

We can see how HT takes money out of our pockets, one suit come in two version:monkey1

haha tell me about it, especially with Iron man 3 having 40 odd armors :O glad im not a full on Iron man collector.

Hi,

Is the £40 shipping cost to European countries fixed or is it possible that you could look into other shipping methods? Modelzone uses DPD and they charge £20 max. Collectibleskitbash charge £30 max. Considering also that the shipping cost is already in the price of products (in at least those that are over £70) since there's no such thing as "free shipping", that would make it in reality even more than £40 in shipping costs to other European countries. I'm interested in the BD Mark 7 if I have a chance at getting it, but £40 shipping cost is hard to justify for me.

Gamorrean guard Mythos ordered Lee, with a lot of returns I see this guy been sold out soon so I've pulled the trigger, just a pity we can't have the exclusive.

Hi,

Is the £40 shipping cost to European countries fixed or is it possible that you could look into other shipping methods? Modelzone uses DPD and they charge £20 max. Collectibleskitbash charge £30 max. Considering also that the shipping cost is already in the price of products (in at least those that are over £70) since there's no such thing as "free shipping", that would make it in reality even more than £40 in shipping costs to other European countries. I'm interested in the BD Mark 7 if I have a chance at getting it, but £40 shipping cost is hard to justify for me.

Hi, it's fixed price for part of EU countries no matter how many things you ordered in one order. Our carriers charge by pacels size (or volume weight) but it's not possible for us to know exact size of the parcel before we get in hand as you know we need to add protects like bubble wrap and cardboard boxes. Also the parcel size between action figures like HTs etc. and Sideshow statues has big difference, and there are many other things we need to consider, that's why we decided to charge a flat fee for some EU countries.

Gamorrean guard Mythos ordered Lee, with a lot of returns I see this guy been sold out soon so I've pulled the trigger, just a pity we can't have the exclusive.

Thanks for your order, I have seen the review of this gamorrean on forums and it looks as good as the darth maul statue at least. And I can confirm we get the stock of this statue is same as others in the US as there is only one version of this statue from sideshow which is called sideshow exclusive edition, that means it comes with two heads and an art print. The arrival date for this statue is in the week of 20th May, also the obi-wan statue is coming at the same time.

Cheers Lee I just thought the two headed version was from SS, that's a bonus :)

Thanks for the fast delivery black widow pf... she's great btw :)
now to pay off that wolf predator

Just preordered the 1/4 endo from you. It's the first time I've used you, heard nothing but good reviews:)

The saving for wolverine has begun :)

Thanks for the fast delivery black widow pf... she's great btw :)
now to pay off that wolf predator

Great, hope you like her:wink1:

Just preordered the 1/4 endo from you. It's the first time I've used you, heard nothing but good reviews:)

Thanks for your order mate.
The saving for wolverine has begun :)

:lol hope sideshow keeps delaying this amazing piece till next year

So do I Ive only got 30 pounds in the wolverine pot so far lmfao

quick question lee, sideshow now list's the normal edition of Joker 2.0 as may. Though they have already shipped a few normal editions to some of their customer last week. Is he still on track with you or does this mean another delay for UK?

quick question lee, sideshow now list's the normal edition of Joker 2.0 as may. Though they have already shipped a few normal editions to some of their customer last week. Is he still on track with you or does this mean another delay for UK?

I am sure at the moment, but I think my supplier has got their stock and should has shipped. Once I get confirmation of the arrival date, I will get back to you.

I am sure at the moment, but I think my supplier has got their stock and should has shipped. Once I get confirmation of the arrival date, I will get back to you.

No worries mate, doubt he'll be in before wolf pred statue so i'll work at getting that paid off first.

Back