Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

No he means the 1/5 statue.

Is that the Legendary Scale figure? That piece is insane!! (But then it wants to be for the price :lol)

yeah im on about the 1/5 statue, i wish i was rich enough to get the LSF haha but sadly im not.

Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

Wow, really nice. But the price is expensive, basic mode is about £60 and luxurious mode is £90 in China. So if we get them in the UK, the price will be as a HT figure. I will ask my suppliers to see if they will get these cases.

That is still an ok price for me! I was looking at around that price to make something up for the Batpod which wouldn't be anywhere near as good as those!

Hope you can get them :)

Wow need one for the bat pod!

:horror That case would look stellar with the DX11 joker dx12 and batpod and gordon figure :panic::panic: i'd deffo be up for one.

If you can get them in Lee that will be wicked!! :cool:

Im in for one or two of those cases :yess:

Hi lee

Just got the email about hawkeye will pay the rest of it off in about 2 weeks :)

Do you know when you'll be getting HT Bane in Lee?

Cheers :)

Damn Joker should be with you Lee in a month or two and I still not paid off my Alien Warrior statue. :(
My work has been quite bad still no bonus, now they saying June!
So may have to cancel one of them but I will contact you if that happens. Hopefully I can keep both.

Do you know when you'll be getting HT Bane in Lee?

Cheers :)
It should arrive tomorrow Wednesday. Will send all pre-orders out no later than Thursday.

Damn Joker should be with you Lee in a month or two and I still not paid off my Alien Warrior statue. :(
My work has been quite bad still no bonus, now they saying June!
So may have to cancel one of them but I will contact you if that happens. Hopefully I can keep both.

Yeah joker will come in June I think. That's ok, if there are any difficulties, please let me know.

Back