Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

For using layaway plan, please see details here

At the stage of payment method, please select the option of credit/debit card (worldpay).

Oh im on about that button lee. The make payment button isn't doing anything, it isn't opening that sub menu to select worldpay or paypal. so consequently when entering remaining balance and clicking make payment its effectivly doing nothing seems like the site won't progress to the next stage if you get what i mean.

Re: SS SW PF Chewbacca and HT Iron Patriot are up for preorder at Collectiblesdirect

Oh im on about that button lee. The make payment button isn't doing anything, it isn't opening that sub menu to select worldpay or paypal. so consequently when entering remaining balance and clicking make payment its effectivly doing nothing seems like the site won't progress to the next stage if you get what i mean.

OK just bear with me, I will check and get back to you.

I just checked on my PC and all are working fine.

Just got your payment nitification, seems it's working now at your side:clap:clap

I just checked on my PC and all are working fine.

Just got your payment nitification, seems it's working now at your side:clap:clap

:blissy yup used chrome instead of firefox issue must be with firefox itself :dunno. Looking forward to recieving maul next wednesday buddy :hi5:

Have a good easter weekend lee mate

:blissy yup used chrome instead of firefox issue must be with firefox itself :dunno. Looking forward to recieving maul next wednesday buddy :hi5:

Have a good easter weekend lee mate

It's time to upgrade your firefox now, it works no problem with my firefox:wink1: Get your maul's space ready and I will send it to you in days:impatient:

It's time to upgrade your firefox now, it works no problem with my firefox:wink1: Get your maul's space ready and I will send it to you in days:impatient:

Yeah i think it needs an upgrade too lol, got mauls space ready all i need now is a Ep1 movie poster as his backdrop and his set up is good to go :yess:

any sign of your DX11's on the horizon yet lee? if not think wolf pred may be my next that i'll pay off depending on size of work bonus

Hi Lee might hopefully putting in for Mythos Guard and Obi this week when do you expect them in? Also Arthas as well?

Lee, any ETA on the Hot Toys City Pred and the Avengers Black Widow? Ta :)

Latest UK estimated ship to retailer dates are 15/04 for the Predator and 31/05 for Black Widow.

Hi Lee might hopefully putting in for Mythos Guard and Obi this week when do you expect them in? Also Arthas as well?

Those three pieces have started to be shipped from Sideshow in US so we are hoping to receive them in 8 weeks but still waiting for confirmation of arrival date from supplier :impatient:

Lee, any ETA on the Hot Toys City Pred and the Avengers Black Widow? Ta :)

For city hunter, expect to come in the week of 15th April, but no sign of Avengers Black Widow in April. We are also getting bane in the week of 15th April as well.

Cool thanks for the update, might have to put in an order for the City Hunter :)

Maul arrived safe and sound lee cheers bud. Such an awesome piece can't wait for vader.

20130403_124358.jpg

Nice pic, why I feel maul is smiling:horror

lol i like the angry face a lot more than the calm face, puts a bit more life into the statue. Also good god he's huge with is saber ignited lol going to have to find a big case for this fella lol.

By the way Think you'll be getting any stock of that Battle damaged movie promo Mark 7 Hot toys have shown today?

Last edited:
Back