Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Batman PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi lee

Wolverine has turned up mint as usual

Many thanks
:)

Re: Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Batman PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Received delivery today Lee, very fast and packaged really well as always...thanks matey :)

Now what to order next?? :hi5:

Any update on when PF Chewie will ship?
Still waiting confirmation from supplier, first bathc should arrive very soon.

Received delivery today Lee, very fast and packaged really well as always...thanks matey :)

Now what to order next?? :hi5:

Hope you like it mate. Are you still collecting LOTR statues?

Sent you a pm mate about an order

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I am mate, anything I need to know about?;)

Haha, how about the new coming alien lengendary bust?

Sent you a pm mate about an order

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

You message box is full mate, email is sent.

cleared a few messages now pal, downfall of tapatalk it doesn't bloody tell me >: (

I sent an email but thought someone here might be able to answer too. I just ordered this stuff

order.JPG

and paid in full. I added them all to the same order as I thought Lee may have to pay a credit card transaction fee or something, so would be better to do them all together. Immediately after submitting the order, I thought to myself that some companies will only ship an order when the entire thing is ready, so am I going to have to wait until the final item has been released until anything ships. Anyone have any experience with this or know how it will work?

Hi mate, thanks for the order and payment. We will send your orders to you separately as soon as we receive the stock. You don't need to wait for the entire order arrive in stock.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks very much! I thought it would make sense like that, just wanted to double check.

^ Another satisfied customer :clap

Great prices on the Alien busts Lee.

Hi Lee, any ETA on the HT Amazing Spider-Man figure? Thanks!

Hey Lee, hows it going buddy :) Any news on the Punisher PF? Still on for beginning of April? Cheers :wave

Hi Lee, your website appears to be down for maintenance. Do you have any news on the 1966 HT Batman and Robin figures? Are you anticipating both to arrive at the same time? Finally, if both are ordered and one arrives before the other, would you ship one at a time or would you wait for both to arrive before shipping? Thanks pal :hi5:

Back