Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Batman PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Updated website is up running again now. Please let me know if you see any problems. Cheers!

Re: Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Batman PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Site is looking good mate, any further update on vader? Also any idea when hot toys dynamic stands are due?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hi Lee, your website appears to be down for maintenance. Do you have any news on the 1966 HT Batman and Robin figures? Are you anticipating both to arrive at the same time? Finally, if both are ordered and one arrives before the other, would you ship one at a time or would you wait for both to arrive before shipping? Thanks pal :hi5:

I think both figures will come sometime in June as SS still haven't got their stock by now. If any of them arrives first, we will send it out asap, you don't need to wait for all items are in stock in one order. Cheers

Site is looking good mate, any further update on vader? Also any idea when hot toys dynamic stands are due?

Have you got any problems with the new site such as the search? Darth vader is coming in days I think. The dynamic stands will arrive in early May.

Have you got any problems with the new site such as the search? Darth vader is coming in days I think. The dynamic stands will arrive in early May.

No matey all working fine me on mobile, not logged In yet so hopefully no issues there. Glad to see vader is landing soon ready to pay him off.

Oh my god, oh my god! Is Conan Fury of the Beast in stock?!?

New website looks great. Just ordered the HT Scar from you.

Hi Lee just paid-up my conan the beast dio as usual if check the paint apps ECT that would be great..........love the new look of the website

Conan got here in perfect shape Lee! Never had such an epic struggle to get it out of the box and never had such a **** my pants scary time getting that peg in!

Thanks again!

Just need to take some nice pics now.

Last edited:

New website looks great. Just ordered the HT Scar from you.

Same here, great price.
Thanks for the orders guys, all are dispatched.

Hi Lee just paid-up my conan the beast dio as usual if check the paint apps ECT that would be great..........love the new look of the website
yeah everything is ok. It takes me too much time to check it, too heavy for me:(. Just be careful with the pin when you try to insert it to the base. Don't understand why SS design such a great statue but so annoying way to put the whole piece together.

Conan got here in perfect shape Lee! Never had such an epic struggle to get it out of the box and never had such a **** my pants scary time getting that peg in!

Thanks again!

Just need to take some nice pics now.

:lol You can image there are still more than 10 pieces of it waiting for me to pull them out and put the beast on the base:gah::gah::gah:

Back