Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Batman PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

PM replied.

Haha T1 T-800 is coming as well, what do you think of it?

The prototype looks good but I think I will stick with my T2 collection :p ...already got DX10, T-1000 and now DX13. Just need to track down a cheap Sarah Connor lol

Re: Batman 1989 Michael Keaton Batman PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

Yep I too have just placed my order for the BD T1 T-800 and the price was fantastic, thanks, although I don't mind the long wait as for me it is part of this hobby.

Placed my order for camo tumbler and ttm20 lee. Gonna be a big parcel on Friday lol

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Camo tumbler. Arrived safe and sound lee mate thanks again

IMG_20140221_161539_zpsfe96ade1.jpg

I have space for 1/6 and statues it's just the tumbler is huge lol I need a bloody garage for it.

Many Thanks to CDUK for dealing with my order problem in a professional way. In the past ive had other seller's telling me to contact the manufacturer or having to countlessly chase them up when a problem occurs. Thank you again and will be looking forward to future orders with you.

Hey Lee!

Do you get Mezco stuff?
There's a new unscarred Chucky and a Pink BrBa teddy due.

Many Thanks to CDUK for dealing with my order problem in a professional way. In the past ive had other seller's telling me to contact the manufacturer or having to countlessly chase them up when a problem occurs. Thank you again and will be looking forward to future orders with you.
:hi5: If you buy any HT or SS stuff from UK retailers like me, we are responsible for any damages or faulty. There is no way asking customers to contact manufacturers for replacements, it's our job :lol

Hey Lee!

Do you get Mezco stuff?
There's a new unscarred Chucky and a Pink BrBa teddy due.

Yeah we can get them, do you want it?

Yeah we can get them, do you want it?
Cool!
Deffo want a big pink fluffy teddy for my manly collection, not sure about Chucky as I have the Scarred version.
Would appreciate it if you could PM a price.
Cheers Lee.

I'm hoping you'll be making the P1 bio worth the local pick up this week :wink1:

Any word on sideshows 1/6 vader lee?

Ok pal will have mythos vader paid off soon too hopefully.

Back