Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

microdragon, will you be putting up pre-orders for the 1/6 1989 Batmobile?

Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Thanks man, it's massive isn't it? just the base alone weighs a ton, but what's really impressive is that looks identical to the prop, so happy :duff

Yeah i was very impressed with not only the size but the detail and accuracy also,i can't stop staring at it!

I really hope SS carry on in that vein with a Rancor,i'm a big fan of Gentle Giants version but i think i'll wait and see if SS do one first

Classic Pred arrived safe and sound Lee, very happy with him :hi5:

I'm afraid my pictures will do this figure no justice so here's just a quick one off my iPhone

f583d0c0.jpg

Arnie looks like a piece of ____ in comparison :lol :(

Hey Lee,

How you keeping??

Sorry to be a pain & I know you are saying Sold Out on your website ut I was wondering if you can still get the Star Wars Savage Opress Statue??

I'm gutted I missed out on him...he's become about one of my fave Clone Wars Characters.

Anywho thanks in advance

Neil

Hey Lee,

How you keeping??

Sorry to be a pain & I know you are saying Sold Out on your website ut I was wondering if you can still get the Star Wars Savage Opress Statue??

I'm gutted I missed out on him...he's become about one of my fave Clone Wars Characters.

Anywho thanks in advance

Neil

It's sold out long time ago, I have double checked with my supplier and there is no stock left. Really sorry about that Neil.

Lee do you know the amount of SS Alien Warrior statues that you will get? Im tempted to put it on flex and in case I cant afford it I can just cancel and loose 5%.

Lee do you know the amount of SS Alien Warrior statues that you will get? Im tempted to put it on flex and in case I cant afford it I can just cancel and loose 5%.

I will have 10 pieces coming for this staute. It should be more than 8 months till it released by SSC, so you should have plenty time to pay off it as it's about same price as a HT figure. If you don't want it anymore but you have other orders on Flexpay, just let me know and I will transfer the payemnt to other orders you have and there will be no 5% loose at all. Just if you want to cancel the order and ask for a refund, then there will be 5% charge.

Any idea when you'll be getting an update on the 89 Batmobile Lee? I've seen it for £450 + £13 P&P, I'm hoping you can better that :wink1: :yess:

Last edited:

It's sold out long time ago, I have double checked with my supplier and there is no stock left. Really sorry about that Neil.

No worries Lee.
Thanks for checking I really appreciate it.

My own fault for not noticing it soon enough :monkey2:monkey2

Well off to google for a long search now me thinks.

Thanks again.

Neil

Any idea when you'll be getting an update on the 89 Batmobile Lee? I've seen it for £450 + £13 P&P, I'm hoping you can better that :wink1: :yess:

It's available now from my site, priced £459.99 with 2% reward points. And of course you can use 5% discount if it's still available to you.
No worries Lee.
Thanks for checking I really appreciate it.

My own fault for not noticing it soon enough :monkey2:monkey2

Well off to google for a long search now me thinks.

Thanks again.

Neil

Come on man, get the GG darth talon instead of that.:lol

It's available now from my site, priced £459.99 with 2% reward points. And of course you can use 5% discount if it's still available to you.

ORDERED!!!!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

I'm going to have a ton of reward points once this and the Tumbler ship :lol:lol:lol

I will have 10 pieces coming for this staute. It should be more than 8 months till it released by SSC, so you should have plenty time to pay off it as it's about same price as a HT figure. If you don't want it anymore but you have other orders on Flexpay, just let me know and I will transfer the payemnt to other orders you have and there will be no 5% loose at all. Just if you want to cancel the order and ask for a refund, then there will be 5% charge.

Ok Thanks :)
Will order it using 5% off and reward points.
Hopefully I dont have to cancel! :pray:

I will need to wait 2 weeks before my points get added so do you think you will still have some to pre order in 2 weeks?

Back