Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

:clap

Thats brilliant :rotfl,the fact your keeping one tells me everything :)
Can't wait,can you send me one with a good paint app please?:rotfl

(SERIOUSLY THOUGH :monkey3):lol

They are shipped out today and will be with you tomorrow. I checked ST PF for you which IMO is in very good paint.

Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

:yess:

Looks like Thursday or Friday delivery for me then?

Should send it out to you on Thursday with next day sevice as usually I receive parcels later afternoon everyday and need to check everything before sending them out to customers. Three days to go :impatient:

I received the Dewback and Stormtrooper PF today Lee,both arrived in perfect shape,thanks for checking the ST as i was a little worried by the amount that seem to turn up with damage,thanks a lot for another faultless purchase!

OMG the Dewback is HUGE!!!:lol

Yeah Lee is awesome as he checks them before sending out to people!
Hope I get sent the best Classic he receives. :lol

troopers.jpg

dewf13.jpg

trooper2.jpg

dewdew.jpg

Lee, received the Dew, I REALLY DO LOVE YOU:monkey2
ITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!
THANKS A MILLION! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Yeah Lee is awesome as he checks them before sending out to people!
Hope I get sent the best Classic he receives. :lol
Hope I can receive every piece in perfect condition:pray:
feroze13;4242108[IMG said:
https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p163/JACKSCAGNETTI/trooper2.jpg[/IMG]

Lee, received the Dew, I REALLY DO LOVE YOU:monkey2
ITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!
THANKS A MILLION!
Nice pics. What's the meaning of the water mark FB in you pics, don't say it's ForbiddenPlanet:rotfl
Mines are still in box and will take it out this weekend when I get time:lol

Great pics Feroze :clap,i feel your happiness :lol

Glad to know you guys get your figures in safe and happy with them. :blissy:blissy

Hope I can receive every piece in perfect condition:pray:

Nice pics. What's the meaning of the water mark FB in you pics, don't say it's ForbiddenPlanet:rotfl
Mines are still in box and will take it out this weekend when I get time:lol

:hi5:
Me too!

I think its F13 and not FB.

Yeah, nekro got it right, nice one man! its my signature- F13, definitely not FORBIDDEN PLANET, those guys suck!
thanks again Lee.

Shame Lee dont stock cheapo items like NECA! :lol
Want to get Deadite Ash and rather give me money to him then Fleabay sellers.

Great pics Feroze :clap,i feel your happiness :lol

Thanks man, it's massive isn't it? just the base alone weighs a ton, but what's really impressive is that looks identical to the prop, so happy :duff

Classic Predators are packed and ready to dispatch for Friday delivery. Tracking links will be sent to you guys tomorrow morning.

Classic Predators are packed and ready to dispatch for Friday delivery. Tracking links will be sent to you guys tomorrow morning.

Excellent! Thanks mate!
Would have paid you extra to do mine first and post it today! :rotfl
Im that excited for me first HT figure! :slap

Back