Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Lee any word on when the Dewback's are shipping out?
Need to arrange for somebody to take delivery of the lizard :)

Also intending to pick up HT Luke and HT 89 Batmobile.

Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Just saw you got stormy in stock , how does it look in person
Will get it tomorrow, one word I can say now is amazing...........
May have to order the bat mobile if you get looks mega plenty of time to save. :)
nearly 1 meter long, Jesus:horror and the price is another amazing:horror:horror
Lol glad to hear it's still on pre-order :lol

I honestly can't believe I forgot about him.
You have a couple of others there I might have to order as well :)

Neil

:lolI even forgot these items as it's been nearly one year since DC announced it, how long it takes DC to release one thing:impatient:

Lee any word on when the Dewback's are shipping out?
Need to arrange for somebody to take delivery of the lizard :)

Also intending to pick up HT Luke and HT 89 Batmobile.

Hopefully I can send it out on Monday as I will receive it tomorrow. Too many items to receive tomorrow, need to check piece by piece. You will get it on Tuesday with no problems.

Still on course for Tuesday delivery i see,i feel like a kid waiting for Xmas morning :lol

Hopefully I can send it out on Monday as I will receive it tomorrow. Too many items to receive tomorrow, need to check piece by piece. You will get it on Tuesday with no problems.

I love you:monkey2

received dewback, stormstrooper, cobra commander........checking and packing now for Monday despatch.

Anybody knows how many dewbakc SSC made as on the base is says 2500 pieces but on SSC site there are 3500.

The base of dewback is made of polystone so heavy..............

received dewback, stormstrooper, cobra commander........checking and packing now for Monday despatch.

I love you more :monkey2

Anybody knows how many dewbakc SSC made as on the base is says 2500 pieces but on SSC site there are 3500.

The base of dewback is made of polystone so heavy..............

Not sure on that,i'm guessing its 3500 but it was to late for the factory to change the bases.

Soooo whats your opinion on the Dewback and Stormtrooper?

I love you more :monkey2

Not sure on that,i'm guessing its 3500 but it was to late for the factory to change the bases.

Soooo whats your opinion on the Dewback and Stormtrooper?
So that means after 2500, people will get xxx/3500 instead of xxx/2500, that's another funny thing from SSC:lol

You will be surprised to see such big box when you get it and I love it so much with the size, weight and of course paint . it looks more like a statue nor an action figure. So I decided to keep one set of ST and DB definately for myself. Really recommend this to everybody as if you don't get it, you will regret later.

Just to let you know Lee that I have paid my full amount for the Classic! All ready now!
Thanks mate, will process your order this weekend.

Haven't received despatch notice from supplier, so the classic predator will be delay for 1 or 2 days. Will get it no later than Wednesday, sorry for keeping you guys wait:gah::gah::gah::impatient:

Last edited:

Thanks mate, will process your order this weekend.

Haven't received despatch notice from supplier, so the classic predator will be delay for 1 or 2 days. Will get it no later than Wednesday, sorry for keeping you guys wait:gah::gah::gah::impatient:

:gah:
Hope it gets shipped Monday.

So that means after 2500, people will get xxx/3500 instead of xxx/2500, that's another funny thing from SSC:lol

You will be surprised to see such big box when you get it and I love it so much with the size, weight and of course paint . it looks more like a statue nor an action figure. So I decided to keep one set of ST and DB definately for myself. Really recommend this to everybody as if you don't get it, you will regret later.

:clap

Thats brilliant :rotfl,the fact your keeping one tells me everything :)
Can't wait,can you send me one with a good paint app please?:rotfl

(SERIOUSLY THOUGH :monkey3):lol

Back