Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Terminator 2 MMS T-800 is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Just Recieved and Set up the Big Chap!:yess: Amazing piece, the onlylet down is the paint could have been better but worth the money. Well packaged aswell! took me 5 mins getting into it, lol. Thank you will def be placing more orders at some point, looking into getting the avengers pfs (If I can make room and find the money:))

Great MAS, will add reward points to your account. Yeah, we can see SSC quality is going down now but price is going up. Anyway it's still a great piece.

Yeah, I am waiting for the hulk pf as well:lol

Will you be stocking the "Don't be Afraid of the Dark" Diorama Lee?

If you are then i'll order from you instead of SS

Thinking of ordering the big chap, never got anything of that price before but feel its a special collectable. What to do what to.

Thinking of ordering the big chap, never got anything of that price before but feel its a special collectable. What to do what to.

You should make decision fast as it sells really well. I think it will not be too long before it sold out.:wink1:

I think my girl friend is going to order this for me tonight, 20 christmas and birthdays combined she said lol. Two questions, it has 3 * when you put it to check out, is it now out of stock? What post service do you use for something of this size? Thanks, Ryan.

I think my girl friend is going to order this for me tonight, 20 christmas and birthdays combined she said lol. Two questions, it has 3 * when you put it to check out, is it now out of stock? What post service do you use for something of this size? Thanks, Ryan.
Yeah, the big chap is sold out and we are hoping to get the new batch this Thursday. You can just place your order and I will send to you as soon as I get the stock. We use next day service by 4pm, the size of this statue is not too big, so don't worry. Cheers, Lee

Re: HT Terminator 2 T-800 and Captain America are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.c

Hi, my girlfriend just made the order, i cant wait!:O)

Re: HT Terminator 2 T-800 and Captain America are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.c

Liking the Underworld pistols Lee :hi5:

Hi Lee, got statue, AMAZING!! really well packaged, thanks again:clap my new favorite collectable.:)

Any news on arnie PF can't wait to get it

Hi Lee,just to let you know i'll be settling up on the big chap very soon,cant wait!!

Hi Lee, got statue, AMAZING!! really well packaged, thanks again:clap my new favorite collectable.:)

Hi man, gald to know you love it:yess:, I love it as well:lol
Any news on arnie PF can't wait to get it
It's coming on Tuesday, will pick up the best one for you my friend:1-1:

Hi Lee,just to let you know i'll be settling up on the big chap very soon,cant wait!!

No problem mate, it's sitting in the box and waiting for you:lol

Back