Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Terminator 2 T-800 and Captain America are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.c

Hey Lee, When do you expect the Lara Croft Pf to be in? I would like it, but if I start flexing now, how many months would I be able to break the cost down over?

Re: HT Terminator 2 T-800 and Captain America are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.c

Ta muchly is it Wednesday yet. :lol

Hey Lee, When do you expect the Lara Croft Pf to be in? I would like it, but if I start flexing now, how many months would I be able to break the cost down over?

We are hoping to get it early to mid next month. You can have about 7 months to pay off it if you pre-order it in this month.:lecture:lol

hi lee just got my alien big chap , arrived perfect i like the paint job a lot of subtle details just could have been slightly darker.
i love the way you take care in packing the shipping box ,but would you believe it still had a big gash in the middle, made it all the way to the styrofoam but not the maquette luckily.
any news on when you will be getting the vampy pf in ?i have that on flex thanks again .

Woohoo another one payed for :)

Hey Lee any idea when you'll be getting the Hot Toys Babydoll in stock?

Just pre-ordered 1/6 Hot Toys Avengers Thor & a small payment towards the 1/6 batman tumbler ;)

Thanks MD

cheers
hoho :)

Lee, I'm thinking of cancelling my order with Sideshow for the Life Sized Batman bust as I reckon once I've paid for shipping, VAT and the Fedex bill it's going to cost me more than if I just got it from you (have you recently lowered the price?)

Do you know when you'll be getting the bust in yourself?

Lee, I'm thinking of cancelling my order with Sideshow for the Life Sized Batman bust as I reckon once I've paid for shipping, VAT and the Fedex bill it's going to cost me more than if I just got it from you (have you recently lowered the price?)

Do you know when you'll be getting the bust in yourself?

Hi Tom, it will be £30-40 cheaper if you get it from me. No change with the price and I hope to receive stock in late July or early August just depends on the time sideshow release the bust.

Thanks mate, I'll see if sideshow let me move my NRD to another item and let you know :hi5:

Hey Lee

Any news on the Hot Toys Iron Man Gantry setup?? ...saw some pics from Hong Kong and it looks awesome!! can't wait to get my hands on it :)

cheers
hoho

Hey Lee

Any news on the Hot Toys Iron Man Gantry setup?? ...saw some pics from Hong Kong and it looks awesome!! can't wait to get my hands on it :)

cheers
hoho

Is it released by HT, if so I will get it in 6-8 weeks.

Yeah only a small batch of the Gantry was released in Hong Kong via Toy Hunters. Its all good i can wait a little longer ^__^

cheers MD

hoho

Yeah only a small batch of the Gantry was released in Hong Kong via Toy Hunters. Its all good i can wait a little longer ^__^

cheers MD

hoho

OK, I think this batch is only for VIP in the toy hunter shop in Hongkong. Let's see if there any problem with this figure set.

Do you know when you're getting the Black Suit Spiderman in Lee?

hows it going lee its mark,

Theres SOO many things i need to pre-order from you, still got my eyes on pre-ordering loki when i get a bit of cash left over, Just put black spiderman on Flexpay from you lee, now to pay the rest when payday arrives.(god bless payday lol)

I've actually got my eye on the Alien big chap Polystone statue aswell whens that actually available?

Last edited:
Back