Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Terminator 2 T-800 and Captain America are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.c

Do you know when you're getting the Black Suit Spiderman in Lee?

I am hoping to get it about 20th June, will confirm it with my suppliers.
hows it going lee its mark,

Theres SOO many things i need to pre-order from you, still got my eyes on pre-ordering loki when i get a bit of cash left over, Just put black spiderman on Flexpay from you lee, now to pay the rest when payday arrives.(god bless payday lol)

I've actually got my eye on the Alien big chap Polystone statue aswell whens that actually available?

Haha, just focus on your own collecting line. The big chap statue is delayed by SSC to September, so will get it in October. We usually get SSC stock after 4-6 weeks SSC release their products.

Re: HT Batman Vehicle 1/6 Bat-Pod is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Will definitely be pre-ordering the Bat-pod from you Lee once payday rolls around,wasn't into collecting when TDK was released so this is a must for me.

Will definitely be pre-ordering the Bat-pod from you Lee once payday rolls around,wasn't into collecting when TDK was released so this is a must for me.

Have you got the batman 1989 yet mate? How about the batmobile or tumbler? :slapToo many things to buy, I hate HT make big figures:rotfl

Have you got the batman 1989 yet mate? How about the batmobile or tumbler? :slapToo many things to buy, I hate HT make big figures:rotfl

No mate, Wan't really too keen on the 89 batman great film mind you its just something about the leather cape i don't like,the best look to me inregards to the films is bale's suit from Batman begins.

I had thought about picking up the Tumbler, just don't have enough room to display it properly yet and i hate leaving things boxed up lol i have to open and display them.

I know what you mean haha its time like this i envy the rich lol

hows it going Lee, do you know when will you be getting the DX bespin luke in stock? im really tempted to pre-order him

Sideshow says in Oct, so I will get it in Nov if no anymore delay from SSC.

Ok sweet placed my order for him earlier anyhow, so its around a month or so after their actually released, that you get them then?

Batpod, Iron man mk 1 and loki pre-ordered with you too ...expensive few months come late 12 lol now for the wait :impatient:

Last edited:

Placed my order for the Bat Pod last night Lee, got the Tumbler and 89 Batmobile on order with yourself as well :yess:

Re: HT The Avengers Black Widow is on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Did you get Black suit Spiderman in on the 20th Lee? i finally get paid on monday so can pay him off aswell as put my 10% down for my other pre-orders...ajust awaiting Joker 2.0 to go up on your site too once pricing announced etc , then i'll slap him on PO lol.

Did you get Black suit Spiderman in on the 20th Lee? i finally get paid on monday so can pay him off aswell as put my 10% down for my other pre-orders...ajust awaiting Joker 2.0 to go up on your site too once pricing announced etc , then i'll slap him on PO lol.

There is a little bit delay with carrier, hopefully the shipment comes on next Monday with the black suit spiderman, Predator Noland and the 2nd batch Joker. Also some sideshow, kotobukiya stocks are coming as well: psylocke PF, Vampirella PF, Koto magneto fine art statue.

There is a little bit delay with carrier, hopefully the shipment comes on next Monday with the black suit spiderman, Predator Noland and the 2nd batch Joker. Also some sideshow, kotobukiya stocks are coming as well: psylocke PF, Vampirella PF, Koto magneto fine art statue.

Ok sound, i'll pay him off on 25th anyway,

When do you think you'll have Joker 2.0 up for Pre order Lee? Sideshows just put him up

When do you think you'll have Joker 2.0 up for Pre order Lee? Sideshows just put him up
Will list it on my site early next week. I like the sideshow EX mask:mad:
Ditto!
I need to compare prices for this.
Will find out how much with fees it will be from US and then see UK retailers.

Usually UK prices are £20-30 cheaper than you import these HT figures from sideshow directly if you think the EX extra items are worth that money.

Will list it on my site early next week. I like the sideshow EX mask:mad:

Usually UK prices are £20-30 cheaper than you import these HT figures from sideshow directly if you think the EX extra items are worth that money.

Sweet i'll keep my eye out to put my PO in for it, yeah i'd like the Grumpy mask just to kit bash a grumpy figure..imsure people will part it out later down the line at some point.....(i hope lol)

Sweet i'll keep my eye out to put my PO in for it, yeah i'd like the Grumpy mask just to kit bash a grumpy figure..imsure people will part it out later down the line at some point.....(i hope lol)

Im struggling now if get the EX one from sideshow or just get the regular one:panic:

Back