Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this game but I'm also planning/hoping to get a PS3 next month so my question is should I get it now for the 360 or wait till I get a PS3 and get it on that? I really want this game now but the PS3 vesrion lets you play as Joker.

I really want this game but I'm also planning/hoping to get a PS3 next month so my question is should I get it now for the 360 or wait till I get a PS3 and get it on that? I really want this game now but the PS3 vesrion lets you play as Joker.

they might let you play as joker in the future on the 360. with soul cal. they had exclusive characters to both the ps3 and 360 versions of the game, and now those exclusive characters are available on the other system now. it might just take some time though.

i didnt get a phone call from my gamestop i hope they dont do like they did with prototype and realease the damn game on wedesday instaed of its actual shipping date.

esn8xz.jpg

giddy as a school girl right now. :D

they might let you play as joker in the future on the 360. with soul cal. they had exclusive characters to both the ps3 and 360 versions of the game, and now those exclusive characters are available on the other system now. it might just take some time though.

True but I don't feel like having to pay to play as the Joker either especially if he's free on the PS3 version or do you have to download him?

Freaking amazon.... i selected release date delivery, and finally got a shipping notice for it, and tracking it on UPS it says they got the package past the latest pick up for the type of shipping it had, so a day delay is expected... GRRRR

So now it looks like i'm getting it Wednesday instead of tomorrow bleh.

That sucks man. :( I know an extra day can seem like forever when it's a game your really looking forward to.

You should contact Amazon and see if they'll refund you the shipping charges. Especially if they guaranteed release day delivery.

Freaking amazon.... i selected release date delivery, and finally got a shipping notice for it, and tracking it on UPS it says they got the package past the latest pick up for the type of shipping it had, so a day delay is expected... GRRRR

I'm getting mine today from Amazon. Don't lose hope just yet.

I'd call/email amazon and complain. You ordered a specific service and they dropped the ball. They didn't get it to UPS early enough for one thing so they can't pull "its not our fault." You paid for release date delivery and you are not getting it. Complain. Hopefully they will at least refund your shipping costs.

No posts on how good it is yet? too busy playing eh? come on thurs i need this game right NOW!!! :lol

Just played for 30 minutes. Can't comment on anything in detail yet.

The intro with the Joker was very amusing.

still waiting for the darn UPS guy to drop it off. i guess i must be last on his route. i'm so tempted to run to wal mart and get a copy and just sell the one from amazon.

Back