Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scratch that, got all the teeth and everything this go.

newHiScore.jpg

Damn!

I was all excited about my newest hiscore and you beat me by a wide margin!

Any tips? :monkey3

hiscorebaa3.jpg

Damn!

I was all excited about my newest hiscore and you beat me by a wide margin!

Any tips? :monkey3

Well I got the teeth at the very end before I finsihed off that room so I'd have the time.

Take down as many guys as you can with combos, I got a 14 hit combo in the first room. And I also comboed the guys in the corridor who kill the 2 guards. Silently choked the first guy and then batarang the second, hit the third, wait for the 2nd to get back up and then just hit them both.

Also counters allow you to get an extra hit or two before they fall on the ground.

yea as soon as i got done playing the game for the day it felt like i needed to find a switch to the batcave or somthing lol jk this game is awesome.

I'm really loving this game. Just made my way outside (around 4% done). I see myself playing this through at least a couple times so I can try to find everything and do it on the hardest mode.

I think the graphics look great and I'm really loving how the story is playing out.

I am really digging this myself...still getting used to it. My only real ?: when you find Riddler trophies, they dont seem to make it real obvious what you've unlocked (assuming you have). I've found around 4, and have only unlocked the Batman gallery....kinda confusing.....have had one upgrade, so I've just touched the surface.

My download codes for the Scarecrow/Crime Alley Maps worked tonight - werent last night, so it was time sensitive.

You feel like such a beast fighting in this game. It hits so hard and jumping in the middle of about 20 thugs and just putting together one combo and counter after another is awesome. I'd highly recommend starting off on the hardest level. It's a blast.

Crazy ass game. Speaking of which Jonathan Crane is nuts.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hi Fellow gamer freaks!

Just a quick question, for those who got the Collectors edition.....is it worth the extra $$$ or should I just get the regular version.

Thanks

Crazy ass game. Speaking of which Jonathan Crane is nuts.

Spoiler Spoiler:

How the hell do you beat scarecrow?...I've been trying to for 40 minutes. I cant figure it out. You cant do anything....he spins around in circles looking for you but you cant attack him? how do you beat this guy its driving me nuts:banghead

Chris

How the hell do you beat scarecrow?...I've been trying to for 40 minutes. I cant figure it out. You cant do anything....he spins around in circles looking for you but you cant attack him? how do you beat this guy its driving me nuts:banghead

Chris

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hi Fellow gamer freaks!

Just a quick question, for those who got the Collectors edition.....is it worth the extra $$$ or should I just get the regular version.

Thanks

In my opinion, the collector edition is NOT worth the extra money. The batarang is pretty cheap and while the bonus medical booklet is cool, its not $40 cool

Back