Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this demo has to tide me over for another 3 weeks! :monkey2

My new Scrubs DVD Season 8 will keep me busy till tomorrow, probably.

I have played the demo over and over again,and the full game will be out here tomorrow,can`t wait!!!

I guess the price went down $1 on amazon since I ordered so I saved an additonal dollar through their pre-order guarantee! :woo

Mine should arrive tomorrow! :rock

:lol :rock :rock :rock :lol

back on topic before I get in trouble. Hope Play.com gets my copy in the post, want it for Friday, either that I'm getting a second copy then returning it "damn those unwanted gifts :lol*

Apparantly the PC version has some additional physics processing as well for things like paper and smashing peoples heads into walls that true ?

Yea the PC version includes the Nvidia PhysX system, which they appropriated from AGEIA Technologies 2 years back (i think it was 2 years) - hence the delay!

it adds better Physics for things like paper, bodies, broken tiles, the cape, etc...

Also from what i understand the PC version also boasts better graphics than the Xbox360 and PS3 versions (not really shocked at that tho)

*rummages around for more beer*

Launch Trailer
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XIJ7eTKx_mY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XIJ7eTKx_mY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Best game ever made!11!!

I do agree with reviewers on how disappointing the "fight" with Croc is, but unlike most I did love the fight with Bane...cos how intense it is. Other than that the only disappointment is that it ends. :(

The ending is totally gonna be a love it or hate it, but I didn't mind so much seeing as how it's pretty easy to figure out once Bats and Oracle find out about Young.

That said, while the Joker was awesome, I thought Crane stole the show.

I played the game for about 6 hours yesterday. Not done yet but I already want a sequel. I can't get my fill. I want another Batman game just like this but in Gotham City with more villains. I hope they do another one and throw a Mr. Freeze, Two-Face, Penguin and maybe a Clayface in there.

Back