Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I'm just starting the challenges now and I'll confess I'm a hopeless button masher. For combat I basically just keep hitting the "square" button until I get prompted for a combo move.

Anyone got some basic tips on how to extend combos and multipliers?

Also, how do you catch your own batarang? I saw that listed as one of the trophies...

yeah....be ready for the triangle button. button mashing the combos won't help. you have to time each hit, reversal, batarang because if you miss anything you lose the combo. try double tapping the X button to jump/evade over an enemy because it extends the combo even if you can't successfully hit an enemy.

Cool, thanks! i figured there had to be a way to extend the combos but randomly pressing some of the other buttons didn't seem to help too much.

im in...just got the game for 27$ from amazon with this reward code i had...ill let you know how awesome the game is tmrw night....HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what is the scarecrow challenge room for the ps3??? i preordered but didnt pick up my copy and they said that it was only included in the first batch of games. did i miss out on anything???

You have to get a code to download it which they would have given you when you pick up the preorder.

It was actually inside the specially marked shrink wrapped game, not a card handout like some other games.

The Scarecrow level was nothing special at all, it was just a one hit and you die challenge against skeletons.

Mask of the Phantasm = :rock

have a framed poster from it ready to go on my wall.

The main challenge is really getting as many villains together in a plausable way.

Has anyone read Batman : Child of Dreams by Kia Asimiya, he did an interesting take on it.

I've read Child of Dreams, but not for a while. While i wasnt a big fan of the book it was quite cool to see basically all the main villains in one book. Kinda had something for everyone. Plus the batmobile on that book loked pretty awesome. :blackbat

WOW !!! This game is just amazing!!
I am 45% done. Dont want to beat it to fast.
exploring arround and trying to find it all.

I love setting traps for the henchman.
put some explosive, set the collar becon and when the guys get close to it BOOOMM !! it's so awsome.

Loved the part when the batwing came flying true the window.
6am and I cant stop playing this game.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Just 'completed' the story mode today. Great game, truly amazing.

Felt the final fight was a little bit of a let down and also the spacing between the penultimate battle and the last was off, but other that that: incredible.

82% complete, off to find more Riddler Puzzles!

Back