Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too easy?
Remember who youre playing, The friggin Batman!!
He doesnt lose!
They might dirty him up but The Bat will take em down hard.
The fights play out about as difficult as Id imagine they would for a hero of Batmans training and calibur.

That's very true. But I found some of the massive fights with the gang members frustrating on the Hard mode.

Too easy?
Remember who youre playing, The friggin Batman!!
He doesnt lose!
They might dirty him up but The Bat will take em down hard.
The fights play out about as difficult as Id imagine they would for a hero of Batmans training and calibur.

Yeah. You are spot-on with that. That's the argument I make when i'm discussing that the game is "too easy to kill people" with the people who think that.

It's batman, he would have no hard time taking down a couple o' thugs, it's the boss fights where he may come unstuck. The real enemies. This is where he gets challenged. It's like that in the comics, films, so why not in the game?

That's what I say to em'!!

Ehhh, I quit on hardmode during the Joker fight as I lost interest, I had to struggle to get through it a second time. Great game, but absolutely no replay value. That and the detective mode makes it wayyy too easy and I found myself using it as a crutch. They need to use it selectively next game.

Same with me. I've always loved Batman,but this just sent my geekdom over the edge. My GF made fun of me while on my first play through because I was like "Awesome!!! Do you know who that is???" (Referring to the Dr. Eliot on the surgery roster, and the Long Halloween references."

I must have missed the long halloween references. Thats my number one fav batman graphic novel, but i guess some how i missed the little references. U mind sharing. Guess i'm a little slow. lol

i just started playing this...cause i just got an xbox today...woot! this game...all i can say is wow. sooooo gorgeous. i just want to sit and beat on thugs all day. the combo/cut sequence stuff is too much fun. not that far into yet though but what i have seen up to now is a total jaw dropper.

I finished the game on hard this time. The Titan fights were really the only things I struggled with (and Ivy to a lesser extent). Just one missed dodge and you're hit pretty hard. Its difficult to balance fighting the goons and the titans, especially when there are the two titans at once.

I finished the game on hard this time. The Titan fights were really the only things I struggled with (and Ivy to a lesser extent). Just one missed dodge and you're hit pretty hard. Its difficult to balance fighting the goons and the titans, especially when there are the two titans at once.

The end boss fight with the two titans and henchmen is were I am having trouble with on hard right now.

The end boss fight with the two titans and henchmen is were I am having trouble with on hard right now.

Yeah, I think that is the hardest part in the entire game. Much harder then the following Joker fight. Especially since Batman seems to be on crack in that fight. I wish he moved that fast the rest of the fights! :lol

I eventually figured out that quick tap batarang thing to hit the titans. So fight the henchmen and when you hear/see the charging roar quicktap the batarang and dodge. I actually had to "beat" it twice since I was down to the last titan with literally no health left and all I had to do was batarang him one more time. But he threw a body instead and I didn't dodge in time! :banghead

It took me another 20 minutes to beat it (for real) again.

Yeah, I think that is the hardest part in the entire game. Much harder then the following Joker fight. Especially since Batman seems to be on crack in that fight. I wish he moved that fast the rest of the fights! :lol

I eventually figured out that quick tap batarang thing to hit the titans. So fight the henchmen and when you hear/see the charging roar quicktap the batarang and dodge. I actually had to "beat" it twice since I was down to the last titan with literally no health left and all I had to do was batarang him one more time. But he threw a body instead and I didn't dodge in time! :banghead

It took me another 20 minutes to beat it (for real) again.

I know what you mean, my first play through on normal I thought you had to aim the batarang at the titans and poison ivy, and the likes. When I figured out I just had to tap it to throw it hard became easier lol. I knew you could quickly tap it during fights with regular thugs but thought you had to aim at the titans heads and what not.

Dude that part is really easy, if u wanna finish it fast just ignore the thugs(dodge over them or run in circles) and try to stay far from the titans.

Just wait for the titans to charge towards you and throw a quick batarang. after they hit the wall try to get a hit or two on them, and remember u can also dodge over them.

Yea I got the achievement my first play through, and I know how to defeat titans. But on hard, it's so damn frustrating. I beat all the henchmen and take out a titan, but whenever I try to doubt, they move with you quicker...so I get barreled down.

I'll get it eventually, once I go back to it.

Yea I got the achievement my first play through, and I know how to defeat titans. But on hard, it's so damn frustrating. I beat all the henchmen and take out a titan, but whenever I try to doubt, they move with you quicker...so I get barreled down.

I'll get it eventually, once I go back to it.

The key on hard is to fight the henchman only when you have to. Mount a titan and only swat the other titan so you can swap when your ride is finished. You dont have to beat all the henchman like the titan fight in the sewer. I had a way tougher time with that part on hard then this one. Hope that helps.

The key on hard is to fight the henchman only when you have to. Mount a titan and only swat the other titan so you can swap when your ride is finished. You dont have to beat all the henchman like the titan fight in the sewer. I had a way tougher time with that part on hard then this one. Hope that helps.

My first play through was on hard and I agree. That damn fight in the sewer with the titan and the seemingly endless elevators of thugs drove me up the wall. When I got to the final with two titans and the thugs I thought it would be impossible and I ended up beating it the first try. For me I think it was because the room was much larger to run around in.

Back