Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt think hard was really difficult at all. After beating it on Normal I did all of the challenges first before starting hard. I think this gave me added combat experience which really helped.

I was so excited. I bought it on PC today.

Alas it won't play whatsoever for me. I'm unhappy. I can't even return the game, since it's opened.

My graphics card doesn't support the game. Anyone know if I can update my laptop with a new graphics card through my PC card slot?

Sorry to hear that man. That's one of the reasons I gave up on PC gaming. Too hard to keep up with system requirements.... I always had to wait awhile before I could play games until I could afford to buy a new system/ video card. You can list it on Craigslist/Ebay and make some of your money back.

Got it for PC today, running everything maxed out and its really beautiful. Just beat Bane, then I played around with the challenge maps a bit.

The fear toxin part was awesome.

I was so excited. I bought it on PC today.

Alas it won't play whatsoever for me. I'm unhappy. I can't even return the game, since it's opened.

My graphics card doesn't support the game. Anyone know if I can update my laptop with a new graphics card through my PC card slot?

Laptops have integrated graphics cards so it wouldn't be possible to switch it out for a new one.

Got this for free with my new graphics card, runs pretty well. It also looks like some of the cinematics that were pre-recorded in the console version are realtime in the PC version, but I've only noticed one.

This game is awesome!

Joker-2.jpg

finished the game last night on normal! i'm about 75% complete overall!!

this game was a masterpiece to play!!

going to try the challenge modes as the joker!

10/10 !!

it's too bad Mark Hamill will no longer be doing the joker voice cause this game needs a part 2 !!!

one of the best games i have ever played!

Well, I have a brand new copy for PC I can't even play if anyone wants one. I'll let it go for less than retail.

Really jealous of everyone who's getting to enjoy this thing. Almost makes me want to buy a PS3. Almost.

Next one, the Arkham inmates should escape into gotham, and it could be called "Batman: Gotham Knight"

;) :lol

Well, I have a brand new copy for PC I can't even play if anyone wants one. I'll let it go for less than retail.

Really jealous of everyone who's getting to enjoy this thing. Almost makes me want to buy a PS3. Almost.

If I had a gaming rig I'd take it off your hands just to see how good it looks. But maybe once I get a job and start working I can afford to build a new one.

finished the game last night on normal! i'm about 75% complete overall!!

this game was a masterpiece to play!!

going to try the challenge modes as the joker!

10/10 !!

it's too bad Mark Hamill will no longer be doing the joker voice cause this game needs a part 2 !!!
one of the best games i have ever played!

Wait, What?!?!

Well, I finally beat the game yesterday. It was totally awesome, but I'm not sure if the plot was all that great, seeing as how they're selling it as "Paul Dini, the guy who wrote the excellent animated series, wrote this". . . yeah, but he also's written some pretty poor comics in the last year or so. The Joker wanting to build an army of huge muscley guys seemed totally unlike what the Joker would do, but I'd give it video game license and forgive them for going wacky, same thing with Titan Joker, just way out of character, but I actually thought that boss fight was fun.

He says this is his last time playing the joker in this interview. At the 19:56 mark.
https://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/66?ch=4&sd=1

I got more the impression that he hasn't been signed on to do him again for anything else, but not that he wouldn't play him again. He does say this will be the last time, I wanted to do it right, but I really can't see them not using him again in the sequel. They could almost use the Joker in the same way they used Riddler in this game. That way he wouldn't be the main villian again, but he would still be in the game.

But if this really is his last time, I'm really sad. He is still the best Joker. Still better than Heath I think.

Back