Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig it it's a much twisted and darker take on Bane than the movie or the comic book. It's like they hired Todd McFarlane to do the designs. I was never a big fan of Bane in the comics he was so smart and then he just got his ass kicked, kind of a let down.

have any of you guys played the demo yet? The little bit I tried it kinda reminded me of that watchmen game...which also reminded me of some other games (just cant remember their names atm).

have any of you guys played the demo yet? The little bit I tried it kinda reminded me of that watchmen game...which also reminded me of some other games (just cant remember their names atm).

aw man! this cant be good cuz the watchmen game sucked.

I dig it it's a much twisted and darker take on Bane than the movie or the comic book. It's like they hired Todd McFarlane to do the designs. I was never a big fan of Bane in the comics he was so smart and then he just got his ass kicked, kind of a let down.

Or Alice Mcgee.

I bet the Demos are for Store Kiosk only.

Last edited:
God I'd give up collecting a happy man if Hot Toys got a license to make figures from this game.

While I don't think I would quite give up (not until Caps and GL get their due from the upcoming movies)....I would do just about anything for Bats in that outfit. I may just have to get a custom of that somehow....someway, as well as Harley. I personally love that look for Harley. :naughty

Hope to pre-order my collector's edition this week. June 23rd can't come soon enough.

Hmmm. tried to edit my post but it won't let me. Here's an image I pilfered from Kotaku:

504xjokerarkhamjpg.jpg

I'm really looking forward to this game, just hope it doesn't end up sucking like Dark Tomorrow did.

...and that Harley looks quite a bit like the custom i'm putting together at present.

Argh! Hate it when they do that. And that means you probably play as another bad guy on the 360 version!

ps3 soul calibur 4 had vader and xbox had yoda if im not mistaken, but now you can download the other fighter onto the opposing system. so no exclusive there anymore.

Also spiderman 4 had the goblin as a secret character for the ps3, and they can play as him now on the xbox. so maybe they will add joker to xboxlive later on down the line.

Lets hope the Joker is a timed exclusive....I'll have to decide which version of the game to get. Wonder if any DLC is planned?

Updated: Well, preordred the PS3 collectors edition; was going to go for the reg, but there are some cool goodies with that deluxe set.

Last edited:
Back